SteveJ
map-marker Sacramento, California

Ideal Spa Covers, Inc - Warranty Sucks

I purchased an Ideal Spa Cover, Inc vinyl replacement cover for $430 just over 1 year ago. Just this past week, I noticed that ALL of the handles and tie downs (made of webbing material) just absolutely disintegrated! The company warranty says that they will fix the vinyl but that I have to pay for shipping BOTH WAYS which is going to cost me another $40-50 for fixing their defective cover. I wonder how many others have this problem??? I strongly recommend that you look elsewhere when deciding which manufacturer to go with when it is time to replace your spa cover.
Loss:
Guest

For Information about the IDEAL (TM) Spa Cover call Discount Pool Supply @ 949)496-**** (updated 3/13/13)

Visit our website @***.spacoversetc.com

Guest

for information on Ideal Spa Covers or call Chris @ Discount Pool Supply @***.481.0886

Guest

I have sold the Ideal Brand spa cover for over 15 years and it is by far the best! I have sold many other brands in my 23 years in the industry and no other brand is as good as the Ideal Brand Spa cover.

If you have a warranty issue bring it back to the orginal place that you bought it. They will do the warranty for you on their dime

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article