Cell Phone Case Review

Case came with crystals missing and they continue to fall off. It came from China in a bubble envelope. It looks like a kid made it at art class. Don't buy from this company
ID
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM iColorCase

OH, MY GOSH, nobody can imagine i received the *** I received! It was NOT as pictured and damaged upon arrival. When I took it out of the package, the case is already frayed and you could see glue all around! And some crytals missed,and can't find in the package. I really want to resend this terrible case to the seller, but that must be cost me much money, Big Loss for me. So, i suggest the seller resend or refund for the bad quality case, but seems they ignore my suggestion. Bad case, bad package, bad delivery, bad service!! In a word,BAD BAD BAD, SO BAD, terriblely BAD! Don’t buy!!

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a comment to us. We are... very glad to know your favor for our products. We feel sincerely sorry that we didn’t discover the comments timely to respond to you.

We greatly encourage and welcome customers to leave any comments or issues about our service to get immediate response from IColor in IC. Official Facebook Fan Page

http://www.facebook.com/icolorcasecom ,

or http://twitter.com/icolorcase

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback which will be shared with the team. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated and motivating us to continuously improve our services, standards and products to enhance overall customer experience.

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article