Pathetic & Discusting Service

Hey , I suggested to not to go withICICILombard they only make fool of pepole their surveyor & managers misguide totally is order to get bonus i have invested 3-4 months to get my cliam at last they asked me your cliam was rejected with no reason never ever go with ICICILombard fake and fraud totally.Their mangers first take your favor and last you will get to know you are fooled my them totally and after that they don't even picup your calls they donot take care even customer suffered from and mental torture he/she had gone through. My claim got rejected only because i have trusted on him and do all the things as they guide me at last i get to know they misguide me and they make blame on me that i was wrong.
ID
Chandigarh, Punjab Province
Cons
  • Icici lombard
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Full refund

CONSUMER BEWARE - ICICILombard India

I hold 2 Health Insurance policies (Family Floater Plan) with ICICI Lombard - that is my misery. One was purchased in 2006 & renewed in 2007. Then I wanted my child to be included in the plan to which ICICI Lombard refused. Hence, I had to buy another plan in 2008 March (again Family Floater) covering myself & my daughter. My first plan i.e older one came up for renewal in 2008. Since I made no claims to ICICI Lombard for last 2 years I was entitled for No Claim Bonus. But the company instead hiked my premium. On query, they simply reply that we have increased the premium as you are an old customer & now more benefits would be coming to you. Hence you can go anywhere & if you do, you lose all your benefits which you are entitled to after 2 years of policy. So either renew by paying higher premium or just go off and lose your benefits. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW BUT ADVISE OTHER CONSUMERS NOT BE FALL IN THE SAME TRAP AS THEY WOULD KNOW ONLY AFTER 2 YEARS. BETTER NOT TO GO FOR ICICILOMBARD - ADVISE FROM A SUFFERING CONSUMER
ID
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

About

ICICILombard Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.icicilombard.com/legal/terms
ICICILombard Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.icicilombard.com/legal/privacy-policy
ICICILombard FAQ
Thank The Client for The Client's valuable feedback. ICICILombard will respond to The Customer's request shortly. The balance settlement will be made only on receiving the final police investigation report. The claim department validates and registers the request. The payment cheque is released on receipt of the signed discharge voucher. Insurance works on good faith. Website as an insurance company trust ICICILombard's' customers. Therefore, the specific and detailed listing of The Customer's contents is NOT always necessary when The User of Website buy home insurance from www.icicilombard.com However, preserving the bills helps in faster claims settlement. In the absence of bills, alternate evidence will be taken into consideration. Any loss or damage on account of loss of livestock, motor vehicles, pedal cycles, money, securities for money, stamp, bullion, deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, stock or share certificates, business books, manuscripts, documents of any kinds, ATM debit or credit cards, unless previously specifically declared by the company.
To read more: https://www.icicilombard.com/info-center/faqs
ICICILombard Pros and Cons

Cons: Icici lombard

Summary

ICICILombard operates with insurance services. Here you can apply for health and travel insurance, motor insurance, student medical insurance, home insurance and the other options named on the official site. As for the car, health and travel insurance you can get a quick quote using a special online form where it is necessary to put some data and personal details. The company also provides information on claims and has a developed manage policy. The customer service is what ICICILombard pays much attention to. It is expressed in timely service requests, compliments and feedback, set renewal reminder, profile update, downloads, etc. The described company can be followed in major social networks, for example Facebook and Twitter. The company is also famous for its quick execution of services.

ICICILombard reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article