ICE Electric - Ryan Colon is a Liar and Cheat

Ice Electric Of Florida - ICE Electric - Ryan Colon is a Liar and Cheat
I C E Electric LLC Worst Electrician on EARTH RYAN COLON - WPB FL installed a security system that was supposed to have audio, and video at face level. Paid him 15k for work done. after installation, he tells me there is no audio and video takes a great picture of the top of your head. actual payment 15k, I have receipts. he is a LIAR and I am suing him for many many things. he asked me not to as he has 2 daughters in NY and a suit could compromise his ability to see them. personally, I do not care. the agreement was verbal so I have an attorney looking into his history. he sent me a text claiming to only have 5250 when he actually charged 15 thousand. I have the canceled checks both front and back. The Colon 'ice electric' is a 2 bit scam artist. he even confided in me he lost custody of his daughters due to neglect. His wife now has full custody.
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
maybe I'll sue him. my attorney can track his money and client base even if he does nor report to the IRS. or I'll just call the IRS to investigate him. a full blown audit.. I need time to think about the best path to take.

Terrible Electrician

Ryan did a terrible job at installing our lighting / ceiling fans and lights throughout the house. In addition to this he was supposed to install a security system. This is the brunt of this review. I C E Electric LLC Worst Electrician on EARTH RYAN COLON - WPB FL installed a security system that was supposed to have audio, and video at face level. Paid him 15k for work done. after installation, he tells me there is no audio and video takes a great picture of the top of your head. actual payment 15k, I have receipts. he is a LIAR and I am suing him for many many things. he asked me not to as he has 2 daughters in NY and a suit could compromise his ability to see them. personally, I do not care. the agreement was verbal so I have an attorney looking into his history. he sent me a text claiming to only have 5250 in money to pay me of which there has been no effort at making amends. would you say his response is that of an innocent individual? I will not only sue him for the system, but damages to the house and the extreme anxiety this has caused myself and my 87 year old father. he is only out for himself and will lie and take advantage of you if he can. I openly admit, he lied and took full advantage of my father and i. he will get what he deserves, also I am in consultation with the Florida BBB to see what more he is liable for. this is a warning to one and all in Palm Beach County. Now he lied to the BBB and said he never did work at my house or knew who I was. Fortunately I keep careful records, check copies and send them to the BBB. The Colon 'ice electric' is a 2 bit scam artist. he even confided in me he lost custody of his daughters due to neglect. His wife now has custody and she is a human being granting him visiting rights. Worst Electrician on EARTH RYAN COLON - WPB FL
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Terrible electrician

installed a security system that was supposed to have audio, and video at face level. Paid him 15k for work done. after installation, he tells me there is no audio and video takes a great picture of the top of your head. actual payment 15k, I have receipts. he is a LIAR and I am suing him for many many things. he asked me not to as he has 2 daughters in NY and a suit could compromise his ability to see them. personally, I do not care. the agreement was verbal so I have an attorney looking into his history. he sent me a text claiming to only have 5250 in money to pay me of which there has been no effort at making amends. would you say his response is that of an innocent individual? I will not only sue him for the system, but damages to the house and the extreme anxiety this has caused myself and my 87 year old father. he is only out for himself and will lie and take advantage of you if he can. I openly admit, he lied and took full advantage of my father and i. he will get what he deserves, also I am in consultation with the Florida BBB to see what more he is liable for. this is a warning to one and all in Palm Beach County. ryan colon 3111 Village BLVD APT 101 West Palm Beach, FL 33409-**** 561-292-****

He is a thief and a liar, eventually his work will fall apart. do yourself a favor, google top ten electricians in your area, read all the reviews, question the top 3, go with whom your most comfortable!

You have seen the TRUE Ryan Colon. Don’t worry, a law suit will not affect his custody.....his daughters have no interest in seeing him.

He can barely pay his child support monthly and has yet to get his daughter a birthday gift from June.

Go for the law suit!!! Good luck.

@PissedConsumer1541498

good to know. he is one pathetic 'human being'.. I truly feel sorry for his kids even knowing he is their dad.

@PissedConsumer1541498

if he can't afford child support, much less anything else as he leaves his truck and rents an apartment. he has nothing, except a jar of cash for a rainy day.. any suggestions??

View more comments (3)
Ice Electric Of Florida Security System Installation
Pros
  • He is out of our home
Cons
  • Fact he is a liar and thief
  • He owes discover card 4200 dollars
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article