Review from Germantown, Maryland

Jeff Lachter of I buy kitchen stuff.com in Cincinnati, Ohio, sold us $2300.00 worth of equipment that quit working, or never worked at all. The $1300.00 commercial freezer never worked once we got it home, and when we returned it, he deducted 25% even though the unit didn't work. A restocking fee should be charged if a person chooses to return an item, not when an item is defective. Two weeks later, the sandwich prep we paid $1000.00 for quit working, (it had been dripping water inside and out and finally died, ruining $300.00 worth of milk! You will find many low priced items on his website that are not in stock once you get there, they are total frauds, not professional at all! Total rip off artists not to mention rude and childish. When i called to speak to Jeff, he yelled, screamed, and threatened me. P. Jones
#991916

This must be a scam. I have never had any problems with Jeff or his staff.

They sell high quality equipment and are extremely helpful and courteous. Why a person would do this is ridiculous.

Plus, the review is from Maryland which proves it is not true because no one would by equipment from Cincinnati to ship all the way to Maryland where they have lots of suppliers. This is bogus!!

After seeing the reviews, Mr. Lachter refunded my money for the sandwich prep plus $100.00 for travel expenses.

I'm still out over $300.00 for the 25% re-stocking fee (even though he told he he already re-sold the freezer). Plus I lost over $300.00 in milk in the sandwich prep.

Make your own decisions about doing business with them.

View more comments (1)
ID
Germantown, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article