Short Review on November 17, 2016

Totally dissatisfied. Please refubd my money. Billy mccarty. Last 4 on card 6047. Username billymc87. Amount $90.
ID
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Match group websites

They own most of the dating sites though Match group which is a part of IAC. The same thing happens. I had a minor felony in my background. I had a free membership for months. The day after I paid $57 for a 6 month membership they closed my account due to the felony. I couldn't get a refund out of them so I disputed the charge with my bank. Hopefully that will work. They won't refund the money even though I never had a chance to use the site.
ID
Full refund

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Brands Related to IAC

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article