I Residence Hotel - Bangkok

My wife and I recently took a tour of Thailand via Travel2 and Travel Indochina. Some hotels were fine and others were terrible. The I Residence Hotel in Bangkok was easily one of the two worst hotels out of 13 on this trip. Why? (1) We had to argue on several occasions to obtain and extra roll of toilet paper and finally helped ourselves off the maid's cart. (2) The shower stall leaked water onto the bathroom floor and out into the room's foyer. (3) The temperature control system was all or none - very hot or freezing cold. (4) None of the hallways or elevator were air conditioned.(5) The bathroom in the very small hotel lobby was filthy and stank. (6) The breakfast was very limited compared to most hotels and the orange juice was water and powder - reconsitutted. (7) We waited an extra interval for our laundry to be returend and the cost was significantly higher than other hotels. (8) Music from a rooftop bar could be heard throughout most of the rooms in our tower. (9) Hotel walls were thin and we could hear conversaitions in neighboring rooms.(10) The room lacked a clock. The price was relatively high - we could hav stayed at top-rated hotels nearby for the same amount of money.
ID
Columbia, South Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article