Mashell Elc

Verified Reviewer

Unprofessional and rude behavior!

Never heard of this company until I saw the transformer standing outside! The worker let me and my kids stand in line in the cold before we got to the front he then decided to tell us we had to purchase a ticket before we could get a picture!

We get in line and people who were in front of us and behind us were taking their picture after we were told we couldnt. I asked why we needed a ticket and they didnt the guy ignored me so I had to ask again. He said they had tickets which was a LIE. I left a comment on Facebook it was deleted, I messaged them directly it was read and never responded too!

I emailed the company and of course they backed their employees! Not even an apology! It was the most disgusting thing Ive ever seen!

No apologies no reasoning or even trying to make it right! My son is autistic and I explained that and still they backed their employees!

Pros:
  • Bumblebee

Preferred solution: Apology

Rayetta T

| map-marker Bedford, Indiana

Cookies are not made fresh, they are dry and high priced.

I Heart Cookies - Cookies are not made fresh, they are dry and high priced.
Cookies are not made fresh, they are dry/ hard and high priced. Men working stand weren't all that friendly. 6 cookies $25, 9 cookies $40, or just $5 each and they expect you to give them a tip! They are not labeled, no nutritional facts or ingredients. They don't offer a receipt.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Cookies are pretty
Cons:
  • Are hard and dry

Preferred solution: not looking for a refund.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time

map-marker Union, Missouri

No real flavor just sweet. The reeses chocolate chip was practically just dough that was walked past an open oven. Really disappointed that a 5 dollar cookie was this bad.

I Heart Cookies - No real flavor just sweet. The reeses chocolate chip was practically just dough...
Undercooked... Sweet overload with no real taste. For the price I expected to have my socks knocked off by these cookies and I couldn't finish my half of the reeses chocolate chip cookie because it was gummy.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money.

Barbara E Hfz

Poor customer service

I Heart Cookies - Poor customer service
Updated by user Sep 28, 2023

No contact whatsoever!!!POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review Sep 21, 2023
I purchased 6 cookies from their trailer in Storm Lake and was told I would get a brownie cookie free. I was told they were out of the brownie cookies. I wrote the company and they apologized because she said they did not run out of the brownie cookie. In return she said they would give me a 6 free next time they were in the area. I have asked for 2 months for a response regarding location and they will not respond.
Cons:
  • No customer service and expensive cookies

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article