Other Product Review

This guys are scamming companies and should be shut down.
Bangkok, Krung Thep

Www.i-expatriate.com did not give a good service and i belive they are a *** in Dubai. They do not have a trade licence

I-expatriate Operating in Dubai is a ***. We used there on line recruiting services and were given candidates that had nothing to do with the criteria. All they did is post ads on linkedin and send them to us. We paid them 2,000 USD up front which was a massive mistake. I have spoken to many other companies in Dubai and the have had the same experience. After doing some research about the company I found out they do not have a recruitment licence or any licence to operate in Dubai and there office on their website does not exist. The company is headed up by Craig Stuart who is ex Globaleye and also two others working for him who are ex Globaleye Adam Passfield being one. Both were BDMS and have no recruitment experience. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY! IT IS A BIG ***
$20000

i-expatriate www.i-expatriate.com Operating in Dubai is a ***. We used there on line recruiting services and were given candidates that had nothing to do with the criteria. All they did is post ads on linkedin and send them to us. We paid them 2,000 USD up front which was a massive mistake. I have spoken to many other companies in Dubai and the have had the same experience. After doing some research about the company I found out they do not have a recruitment licence or any licence to operate in Dubai and there office on their website does not exist. The company is headed up by Craig Stuart who is ex Globaleye and also two others working for him who are ex Globaleye Adam Passfield being one. Both were BDMS and have no recruitment experience. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY! IT IS A BIG ***

used them once, never again.

We did sign up to there service, it was a very slow and pain full experience. we did not get the candidates required for our vacancy.

A lot of time wasted, we then advertised the vacancy on a job board which was filled in a matter of days.

Craig Stuart is known as a *** man, don't enter into anything he has dealings with.

we paid a one off payment of 2,000 USD. They provided us with candidates that was not relevant to our vacancy.

So through there service we did not find anybody.

It is much more cost elective to use job boards or a recruitment company.

Overall we found the service very poor. Also we would phone the office during office hours and no one would be there to answer the phone.

Very unprofessional all round!!!!

we also used them, they took 2,000 USD after bullying and consent phone calls from a guy who did not really know what he was talking about.

Craig Stuart came to our office said if the service did not work, they would refund our money.

But they did not.

NO CANDIDATES where hired, we then paid more money through a proper recruitment company.

these guys take your money and do not deliver.

a real waste of money and time.

yes we have used them to and found the service to be poor.

View more comments (6)
$2000

We used i-expatriate www.i-expatriate.com Dubai and the service did not work and they would not give refund

I-expatriate www.i-expatriate.com who are Operating in Dubai is a ***. We used there on line recruiting services and were given candidates that had nothing to do with the criteria. All they did is post ads on linkedin and send them to us. We paid them 2,000 USD up front which was a massive mistake. I have spoken to many other companies in Dubai and the have had the same experience. After doing some research about the company I found out they do not have a recruitment licence or any licence to operate in Dubai and there office on their website does not exist. The company is headed up by Craig Stuart who is ex Globaleye and also two others working for him who are ex Globaleye Adam Passfield being one. Both were BDMS and have no recruitment experience. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY! IT IS A BIG ***

As a regional recruitment manager for one of the biggest financial services companies here in the UAE, I have used I-Expatriate on three occassions within the last 12 months. Each time I have found the results and service provided by Craig and the team fantastic.

I would highly recommend this service as I-Expat utilises all of the biggest recruitment sites in the UK, locally and also LinkedIn.

Poor results would stem from a badly written advert, a company no one wants to work for, or both.

Keep up the good work I-Expatriate!

AB

Dubai, Dubai
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article