Gypped by Ibook a car

Do not use this company to book your car. They have unimaginable hidden booking fees which they email you after the booking is complete. At that point, if u want to cancel your booking, u lose 1 day rental fees. I had booked only for a day at 57$ and was then informed of a drop off charge of 99$, which was not mentioned earlier. Now I lose all 57$ coz I dont want to pay 99$ drop off charge, since other companies dont charge those drop off fees. GYPPING THE PEOPLE WILL NOT PAY U, I BOOK A CAR. Ebookers and Nova rental are straightforward. They inform you of all charges before you confirm the booking, not after. That is an honest way to go about it, coz how much a rental is going to cost you, is the deciding factor, on which company u rent from.

I has the same issue, this i book car is a scam, don't pay any money in advance

As a user of Ibookacar I've never had any such issues and they have always to is upfront of our charges. It's unfortunate you didn't see the charges. But they really are very good.

My name is Fred from I book a car and I replied this complaint. However my reply was removed. I would like to recieve a proper answer from this blog why my reply was removed

Hi

I`m fred from www.ibookacar.com and although you signed as anonymous, I recall quite well your case. You made a booking for ar car rental from Boston to Newark for your daughter.

Our site informs of any drop fee at the moment you get the quote. I sent you an emil answering your complaint and told you that you would be fully refunded in case you could show me a car rental site with cheaper rates than ours.

I recieved no reply from your part what I assumed that you couldnt find anything better , and your daughter used our car rental reservation.

Madam I suggest you that before using ANY site read the screen properly.

View more comments (3)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article