Deborah W Snd

Verified Reviewer

Bait and swith - you can't really return them for a full refund

Do not buy these shoes unless you plan to keep them, irrespective of whether you like them or if they fit. I ordered these shoes based on the sizing guidelines offered on their website.

They were too large. I requested a return. Despite the fact that they advertise free returns, it took three emails to convince them that 1) I did not want the shoe in a different size, 2) I didn't want a different shoe in the same size, 3) I didn't want to keep the shoes and get a refund for 25% of what I had paid. I simply wanted to return them.

They finally sent me a return form, which I filled out. I shipped them and waited. I didn't receive credit for the return. I wrote three more times with no response.

I know they received my return because I have a UPS receipt stating that the company accepted it. As of this moment, I am owed the entire cost of the shoes and have nothing to show for it.

Loss:
Cons:
  • You cannot return them for a full refund as advertised

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not buy if you are not absolutely sure you want them

map-marker Fairfield, California

I never received my order

Its been more than a month and they have not sent me my shoes. I sent them an email with no response. Theres no phone number to call them either.
Kalika G Vxc

Verified Reviewer

Did not receive product ordered

Ordered off tv commercial and I did not ever get my product that was ordered and now I can't find my order through my email but they clearly have taken my money of $169.92
Loss:
Pros:
  • Sounds good

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do your research

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article