Hydrogrow LED Poor Customer Service Dont BUY restocking fee even if they dont deliver in time!

They have a horrible return policy. If you are not satisified with the product you have to pay 20% restocking fee no matter what. It seems that this company is small the CEO picks up day to day calls. Collecting 20% on return orders not even delivered yet is not right. Unfortunately i bought from a company that does care about customer satisfaction and only points at policy. I have waited over 6 months for my product and when i tried to get a refund because i have not received the lights they hit me with a 20% restocking fee. I tried to talk to the sales person and the CEO and they dont care. They told me that their lights grows more mariuanna that any other light. WTF! This is the worst i have ever been treated by customer service. its like talking to a robot. I do not recommend to buy anything from this company. I would use California light works. They will give you a full refund if you are not happy like a business should.
ID
Greenwood Village, Colorado
Cons
  • Customer service its like working with robots
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article