Sup-pare service by HW Guernsey Real Estate

Just let it be known of the horrible and sub-pare professionalism by real estate company HW Guernsey found in the Millbrook NY area. My girlfriend was searching around the area for a new place to live for us and found a very nice looking garage apartment with the company HW Guernsey. After I had reached out to the company about my interest and that we had 4 cats to consider. I received only one email back regarding this matter. The agent, Lillian Corbin, had simply stated: "I will ask the owner, but since he does not want dogs I imagine he does not want cats." Well, two days go by and I receive nothing from the agent regarding a quick matter that could have been settled rather easily. My girlfriend decided to reach out as well and received a rather curt and dismissive email back: "Sorry to tell you this, but the owner has found a Tenant with no pets. I know that [another real estate company] has an apartment for rent for $400." This response deeply upset my girlfriend the lack of professionalism by Lillian has provoked this response. On top of all of this, there was also no attempt to jump at the chance to help us relocate. Just be warned, I'm sure if you don't have millions of dollars, this company probably doesn't want to work with you.
ID
Millbrook, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article