Hustle Paintball Website Review

Yeah they suck! Ordered 200 dollars worth of stuff. Said processing for 5 days. Sent them an email and they said they couldn't fulfill the order! Update your Web site! They did refund me, but seriously! And they're only open 3 days a week! What a joke. Don't order from them. This happened to me twice.
ID
Groveland, Massachusetts
Product
Hustle Paintball Website
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Verified Reviewer

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM HUSTLE PAINTBALL.

I bought $500.00 in gear and have yet to receive it. they claimed to have refunded me but my bank shows now transaction. I was miss led by the online site. it claimed they had this marker package in stock. after ordering and them taking money for order I received email stating they did not have any in stock and that it would be two weeks before they would receive them in. This was nearly a month and a half from now. Now I have called them and emailed they several times and they are not responding. Do not ever buy from this company.
ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article