Extended Warranty

I was sold what I expected to be an Extended Warranty for our new truck purchase. On the contract it says optional service contract. HB Dodge was very misleading in what I was purchasing. I was told it was a 72 mo extended warranty, when in actuality it was a 72 mo roadside assistance policy in which I would have never purchased because I get this with my car insurance. There was no info about my coverage at the time of contract signing. I assumed the dealership was being honest with me. I only found out about this because of a Defective battery that lasted a total of 21 months, and had to be replaced at my cost for almost $300. Buyers beware and make sure you are getting what you pay for. Because of the miles we drive we are now 3000 out of the factory warranty, not having the extended warranty that we were told we had purchased worries me now.

User's recommendation: Read and demand all info on extended warranties and dont sign until you see and understand what your buying Do not take their word for it you must see it in writing.

Huntington Beach, California
Pros
  • Service department is good
Cons
  • Misleading information about service contracts
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Finance department scam

Charging for unnecessary and not required fees just to make a few hundred extra dollars. Fees for Vin etching, not required and should not charge $699, Paint protection another $699, try to force you to get gap insurance, and a warranty which isn't worth the paper its written on when it cost the dealer less than $100 and they try to force you to take at you guessed it $699... Ridiculous. Never buy a car from Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram

User's recommendation: AVOID Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram like the plague.

ID
Pros
  • Big selection
Cons
  • Unnecessary and not required fees
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep Paid $550.00 and still have the same problem.

Main issues with 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Poor gas mileage and rough idle. Took the Jeep to Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep. Was told the jeep had carbon on two LIFTERS and other issues. Cost around $550.00. I told them to do what ever needed to be done. Picked Jeep up around closing time and still have rough idle. Drove for a couple of days and still very poor gas mileage. 90 mile to a half a tank. It's a 19 gallon tank. Went back to Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep and was told that nothing more could be done about the rough idle and that these Jeeps get very poor gas mileage anyway. I was too upset to talk and left. What did I pay $535.38 for!!!!!!
Los Angeles, California

About

Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep Pros and Cons

Pros: Service department is good, Big selection

Cons: Unnecessary and not required fees, Misleading information about service contracts

Summary

Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep is a company which provides auto sales online as well as on a regular basis. The online inventory is updated daily and with "No Hassle Pricing", which allowed Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep to become the leader in online sales in the Southern California Market. The business is family owned and operated since 1966. It provides a wide selection of New and Previously Owned Used, Cars, Trucks, Minivans and SUV's. Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep also carries a huge inventory of Chrysler 'Factory Certified' Pre-Owned Ram Truck, Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles at its Orange County location. The company is based in Huntington Beach, CA.

Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep reviews and complaints

Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep is ranked 744 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article