Hunter Healthcare Academy - Review in Education category from Tampa, Florida

I went there and never had any problems. I am also employed .

Hey so everything is legit thru hunters health academy in durham I'm currently about to take the phlebotomy program thru the academy in I really just do not want to wast my time and money I have small kids just trying to better myself in it seems like she's a great lady.

ID
Tampa, Florida
Reason of review
Good customer service

School without Instructors qualified to teach

This academy has instructors that are not qualified to teach. Beware of these fast track schools for CNA and Phlebotomy classes. They charge a huge amount for a couple of days instruction and tell you that you can challenge the state exam and get certified; if you do chances are you will have a very hard time getting employed. The school will ask that you pay up front and then will not pay the instructors; many instructors have walked out of the school and left the students without finishing their classes. Why pay a school and then they do not pay their help?
#1201580

I obtained my CNA licenses from Hunter Health career. Also my daughter and niece went and obtained their license as a med-tech.

I really enjoy working with this school. I have several friends that went there and obtain their license as well.

This school is a good school my daughter

went there and received her "CNA/and

Has a job.this is not true.

View more comments (1)
ID
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article