Want a great attorney, Don't use Craig Hughes

Craig Hughes is an attorney that was suppose to represent my fathers estate. Through his bungling, misrepresentations and outright lies, the heirs of the estate lost tens of thousands of dollars. Hughes was taking so much money out the the estate holds that First District Court Judge Judkins, on his own accord slapped Hughes with a Court Order denying Hughes any more funds. This is a matter of public record. When asked about his variuos misddeds, Craig Hughes wrote the following>>>Folks it is me that is left with my mouth hanging open. I challenge you to find one estate planning or probate litigator who will support your position in this matter, one. If you could I am sure you already would have sued me. Kent, your ignorance of the law in regard to who my client was is truly astounding and completely false. You have no concept of the law of agency and who it was that was in fact representing the estate. That was you. Good grief, you are too ignorant to even realize that simple fact. I have the retainer agreement. You signed it personally. Your ignorance here is really quite as *** as your brother Craig's supposed knowledge of the law. Furthermore your ingratitude here is disgusting. Kent I should've left you to your brothers because you are just as ignorant and *** as they are. Please do not communicate with me anymore. You folks are really out of bounds. Kent the neanderthal picture of Craig you gave me is still in my file. It now reminds me firmly of you. I really thought you and Blythe were smarter than your brothers. That turns out to be false. I will simply be deleting any emails from you without reading them. So don't bother replying. Unbelievable stupidity. Craig E. Hughes Well Craig Hughes, Judge Judkins agreed with me and stopped you from stealing anymore money. Cameron ,John and others support me and that is why they left your Law Firm.
#1987991

Craig Hughes is a con man. As a law student, I have studied this case and my Law Professor has stated it is a good example of what not to do as an attorney. Hughes needs to refund this money and be disbarred!

It is clear to me as a graduate from U of U Law that Mr. Hughes did mess over the Carlsen Estate. We studied this case as to what not to do.

We are sorry that Kent Carlson continues after ten years to be unhappy with the services we provided him in 2007. We would invite anyone who wishes to know the facts to read the actual pleadings.

The pleadings were filed in the First District Court in Utah in 2007 and are found under Probate Number 07310****.These documents will prove we prevailed in a very hostile case, protecting Kent from multiple charges of fiduciary malfeasance and ensuring that he could finish his duties to his deceased father. Chief Justice Willmore of the First District Court approved our Firm's final costs as being fair and legitimate. Kent himself agreed these fees were reasonable in a signed document filed with the Court. Kent’s signed agreement can be viewed under the above Utah Probate Number: 07310****.Given the documented facts, we therefore continue to be saddened by Kent’s hostile and false witness.

While we have been deeply frustrated with Kent’s injustice towards us these past years, we now sincerely hope he can find peace in his life. Meanwhile, we take comfort in Romans 12:21, as we strive to serve and protect our clients.

I have taken Craig E Hughes challenge and reviewed the case in question. Without a doubt, Craig E Hughes is lying. The Judge did stop Hughes from receiving any more money from this estate.

Craig Hughes has constantly lied. As you can see from his own words, he is not a true professional.

I have read this case as part of my Law degree, and it is disgusting as to what Craig Hughes did to this individual and taking huge amounts of cash in a needless manner. Shame on you.

Craig Hughes has admitted it would be unlawful of him to borrow money from a trustee.

Since I showed that he did just that, then why not do the right thing Craig?

Are you really that dishonest?cc

View more comments (5)
ID
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Cons
  • His unethical dishonest and unprofessional behavior
Reason of review
Extremely unethical and dishonest
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article