Hughes Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas, Horrible

This is the absolute WORST home service experience I've ever encountered. First the cleaning machine was NOT the same machine advertised which means you don't get the same clean. I move everything myself so cleaners don't have to do it. The employee wanted to move a small cabinet to make room for his machine. We did this and the closest room was the bathroom. The same room he was using to get water to fill his machine. After he left I check it out. He'd completely missed spots, got water damage on my cabinet AND their machine blew my circuits TWICE! which also caused my home sound system to blow. It's now non operable and I'm waiting for a response. I hope I don't end up in small claims court over this.
ID
North Las Vegas, Nevada

Hughes Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas Stinks!

I ordered their service using Groupon on Jan 28, 2012. Hughes Carpet Cleaning. After a week or so, I decided to call up and schedule an appointment. They told me I would have to wait 2-MONTHS to get my carpet cleaned. Wow. So, I setup an appointment for April 21, 2012. They night before my appointment day, they called my phone and left a voicemail after 6PM asking to arrange a new time the next day. I didn't get the voicemail until the morning of the appointment. I called back and he told he would call back. He never did. I called him back at the end of the day and gave him a piece of my mind and how his company is absolutely horrible and a big waste of time. Bottom line is, don't setup an appointment with this company (actually one guy, name Javier or Jose) if you actually expect them to clean your carpets on the appointment day. They may cancel on you or play games rather than come to do work. This guy is lazy and doesn't care. I told him I would write a bad review on him if he didn't come out and clean my carpets that night of the appointment day and he didn't care. He wasn't going to move his lazy behind to make the situation right for his customer. This place isn't worth the small discount you get and the fact that Groupon even worked with them is terrible. I wrote Groupon for my money back and now I'm writing a bad review for this company. They are terrible and they don't care about the customer.

Hughes Carpet Cleaning is a scam. Groupon must ban them from utilizing their service. I imagine that the Karma that these individuals will face is going to be a bit heinous.

Well I wished I saw these reviews prior to buying my group on. I'm sitting in my house trying to get some one there to pick up.

Had a time set today and no one is here yet or called me to get my address.

Groupon needs to drop them! :(

Thanks for this - I was about to book with them but I found this review first. Will not be hiring them now!!

Not only was hard to pin Kieth down on an appointment time, But he upcharged me $60 for pet solution that he guaranteed would PREVENT my dog from repeeing (Kieth's words, not mine !) if the spots don't go away or if my dog does repee he will come back and go over the spots again. I also had him do my rugs for $15 more.

Needless to say, when I called back for him to go over the spots again, Jon said I'll call you back and never did.

I called back 4 days later and got Kieth. It was really hard to get an appointment (sounded like he doesn't carry an appointment book) then proceeded to lecture me about how nothing can prevent your dog from peeing. I am sound mind, I do know that is true, but I was going off of what he told me originally!

We argued on the phone for a while and when I tried to nail him to a time and day, he kept saying, "Well I'm gonna have to call you." I noticed my POT was GONE! DON"T LET THESE THIEVES INTO YOUR HOUSE!

Tombstone, I agree. They just left here and it was horrible.

The machine wasn't as advertised, the employee missed areas completely and didn't even move an end table. They were beyond the worst ever. Not to mention their machine blew my circuit breaker twice and now my home sound system is blown.

That'll be at least $500 to fix. Looks like I may have a trip to small claims court.

View more comments (4)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article