Forged documentation

Jeanette Hughes , CEO of Hughes Barney Investigations took it upon herself to change my race to black from white without my knowledge or consent. I provided her staff with legal proof of my race designation as white after one of the employees took it upon herself to change my race designation from white to black even though It , white, was clearly indicted on the preliminary application. After I verified that all the information to be submitted to the Department of Public Safety for the background check was correct I signed under penalty of perjury will reserving my rights in accord with UCC 1-308. When I received the background check my race designation was again changed from white to black. I went back to speak to Jeanette Hughes who told me she changed it based off of her visual observation of me. I told her she could only do that if I did not make the designation my self. She stated that she had the right due to some FBI mandate to determine my race no matter what documentation I provided or what I verbally declared. I asked her to show me the law giving her that authority and She refused to provide any such law . She violated my Human Right to self Determination in accord with the UN Charter on Human Rights and the UN Deceleration on the Rights of Indigenous People Jeanette Hughes has also violated Title 18USC 241. She is attempting to force me to assimilate into category that does not represent my lineage. That is genocide and a crime against Humanity.
ID
Hyattsville, Maryland
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article