Incompetence ,unreliable ,unprofessional

This is a formal COMPLAINT ! I am tired of dealing with the INCOMPETENCE of the company for which THIS loan is for ,Hudson Valley Environmental Solutions / "Rain Soft"! Since I have purchased (through a loan from "your" company) this water system I have, has caused my family nothing but illness due to poor quality from this system ! In January of 2021 (I purchased this system 1/2020) I have had nothing but one EXCUSE after another as far as service appointments go ! 5 separate appointments were made ,but NEVER KEPT by this company ! Weekends were ruined , work days for which I had to "take off" were wasted on waiting around for their service technicians to show up but they never did ! Never called ! Just out right never showed up !!!! The poor quality of the water from this system ,in my opinion ,is an EMERGENCY and this company just does NOT care !!! My wife , myself and even our dog has experienced stomach illnesses due to this system NEVER being checked ,repaired or analyzedDO NOT !!! I am FED UP with this company and am having this system removed !!! Therefore ,YOU,as the finance company will have to get YOUR money BACK from Hudson Valley Environmental Solutions / "Rain Soft" because I am DONE and they are out of chances !!!! Your company can pass this message along to Hudson Valley Environmental Solutions / "Rain Soft" ,for which you had faith in ! They are extremely UNPROFESSIONAL ,UNRELIABLE and are NOT an HONEST company !!! I am tired of being lied to over and over again and tired of PURCHASING WATER to drink ! Some of the techs involved are : Richard Snyder Mark Huepler and Stephen Brooks Office personnel ,who also gave me the run around was "Starr" ( ? )

User's recommendation: I DO NOT recommend this company !!!

ID
#2520444 Review #2520444 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Monroe, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article