JOHN R Dza

Verified Buyer

Received my product in a timely manner and they exceeded my expectations. Why? The UV flashlight was well made almost like a precision precision German made object. All high high quality stuff.

Huckberry - Received my product in a timely manner and they exceeded my expectations. Why? The UV...

Very well made, almost like a German product. In fact, it may have been made in Germany.

I do not know, And the shoes were exactly as described on the website .I was quite surprised at the quality of the sole of the shoe. They really do grip surfaces more than adequately I have never seen soles like those and I buy high-quality shoes because I am in the emergency health field and also do field work. But its not actually out in the field where crops grow lol. Its emergency work in the real world.

Thank you to Pissed consumer For this opportunity.

I am a real person by the way and not AI. Thank you, Rob-Alpena Michigan

User's recommendation: Go for it! I hope you are as happy as I .

William K Fzi

Return product

Trying to understand what is the RETURN PROCESS? Very frustrating..please help My order R00980**** has been physically received how do I return the product ?

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be careful when ordering

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article