www.hubwebs.com *** Spam and Virus Complaint

www.hubwebs.com *** Spam and Virus Complaint
I was looking for some work from home jobs and came across a site called www.hubwebs.com. They claimed to have information on how to earn money and offered a subscription where you enter your email address and they send you more details. I used my personal email which only a few close friends have . Ever since I subscribed they have been sending non stop SPAM that has nothing to even do with work from home it's ***!They send it to my email daily with strange attachments. A few days later my computer had a virus and they had gained access to my email. My email address was then temporarily shut down because my email provider accused me of sending out mass emails and spamming people. I have never done that in my life and wouldn't even know how to if I wanted to. I don't know what to do. Although I ran a virus scan and removed the viruses and got my email working again, I am still receiving ungodly amounts of spam from hubwebs and I can't shut it down because it is the only email my friends know. I also found out hubwebs own *** sites and that's why I guess they are sending their disgusting *** junk to me. What can I do to get hubwebs to leave me alone?
ID
Cons
  • Disgusting and immoral
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article