Review of Howe Outdoor Services

We hired Howes outdoor services to do some outside work at my homeon ,the beginning of May 2017,and sadly when they had supposedly completed the entire jobs..we found the work done was done sloppy and was not completed to the best of the companies ability, as they appeared to have run out of rocks and *** barrier...weeds and mulch was not all taken up as had been discussed several times in the front of home... In back no *** barrier was put down ..all the weeds were not pulled up... The owner was not very nice when we would go over what he was to do at the end of each day..He gladly took our money though....now we are buying *** barrier and rocks to fill in the gaps and holes where it was not done properly and pulling up the weeds that were never touched...and our water bill was 100.00 more from them using our water. It's my experience with this company that they are dishonest and do not do the job as they've discussed with the people hiring them..The owner had mentioned that his reputation meant everything to him...and he had also mentioned sometimes a job takes longer than expected...and I get that ..it was never about how long it was taking him...we told him not to rush it..but he explained that when he ran behind .. it put him behind on the next job...we definitely feel like after it took him so long to pressure wash our roof...the rest of the job was rushed and also rather than admiting he had underbid and needed a little more money for supplies..he just tried to stretch out what he had. Shame on this company ...I would not in anyway recommend this company because of this experience!!!!!!
ID
Service
Howe Outdoor Services Lawn Service
Reason of review
That I don't have to deal with this company again

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article