Floor contractor stole my money

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay FAR away from these guys!! I hired Tom Freeman and his crew to do an epoxy floor after my home and business got flooded. He seems like a nice enough guy - at first - when he is bidding for the job. He told me it would take TWO days. TWO WEEKS LATER, the epoxy still was not dry. I paid him after the second day, thinking it was finished except for the wax coating he was to put on top. After not drying for so long, I told him I wanted the floor removed. He just kept saying - let's just wait. My contractors could not get into that room to do the needed flood repairs. He refused to take the half-wet floor off and I ended up having to pay another (reputable) company to undo his mess. Not only did his floor not dry, there were bugs and debris in it that he and his workers tracked in and into the epoxy. He knew people would be walking barefoot on this floor and the debris that was tracked in left sharp objects sticking up all throughout the room as well. Either way, the floor NEVER dried.
ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article