Houston Business Consulting Work Experience Review

There are different marketing companies in Houston. Any of them, but Houston Business Consultants i would work for. Do not waist your time and effort here.
ID
Silver Spring, Maryland

Scam Artist. Don't provide proper training and just care about the money and less about customer care

My name is Dillon Flanagan, I used to work for Houston Buisness Consultants (HBC) where they represented T-Mobile. First off, My manager Yessika Sanchez never gave me my last check so I have been without pay since I left the company which violates Texas State Laws due to failure to pay in a timely manner. She won't even answer or return my phone calls or text messages and I have a call log to prove as such. Their trainers Freddy and Rebekah like to "screw the customers" in making a plan sound excellent when really they are paying for nothing of what they are receiving. All the associates here at this company do not know anything about T-mobile at all. They just follow a script and think everything will be okay. The pay is awful at this company and you are just left out in the field by yourself without a clue of how anything works with T-mobile. Since I left this company I have found out that if you opened a small business line for a client they get 24/7 support and a goDaddy website with office email, provided fully by T-mobile. Nobody at this business knows this. Very poor ethics. the only person that was ever really straight with a client is Daniel. He lets them know with JUMP that they at least have a deductible on replacement of phones rather than just no fees at all like the other associates state to customers which is false. I wish someone would contact me. Preferably Mrs. Sanchez and let me collect my final paycheck for two sales since she claims that 2 of the 4 sales I did with Freddy were cancelled but fails to provide proof.

I was called and have an interview with them scheduled for Friday. Is this basically just door to door sales?

@PissedConsumer1025437

That's exactly what it is. Don't waste your time.

Or gas. Or money. To to a T-Mobile store and apply within. They sell T-Mobile at HBC but dont offer training effectively.

I now Work for *** mobile.

A third party retail store of T-Mobile and I am much happier. And making more than everyone at HBC was making.

View more comments (1)
ID
Humble, Texas
Reason of review
Failed to recieve paycheck and Manager did not meet obligations to at least call me back or answer my phone calls.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article