Housing association (costal)utility services

I pay £300.00 a year to costal housing association to provide my flat with centeral heating, however since last januaray, the raditors units in the flat not working. I complaint several times to the costal housing association officer about the condition above, and everytime send an engineer to fix it, however the heating system the next day stop again. Although, the engineer informed me that nothing wrong in the radiators of my flat and the main problem is known to them in the main source of the whole system of the buliding which is consist of 20 flats.Accordingly, when I asked to stop chargeing me with £5.60 a week for the heating service, the officer refused and insist that I have to pay them even it's not working or work one day and the rest of the days out of order or until I call again and again and this happining now for more than 6 months. In sum, I should have full refund for the last 6 month and not pay any more until the service fixed rightly. All my best regards f. salama (dr.)
ID
#195498 Review #195498 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Solihull, England
Loss

About

Housing Association Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.housingnet.co.uk/views/privacy_policy_popup.html
Housing Association FAQ
To read more: https://www.housingnet.co.uk/faq/
Summary

Housing Association offers a publicly-accessible database of Social Housing Organizations across the United Kingdom. Speaking in terms of Google Search, “UK housing associations” request will first bring you to Housingnet.co.uk. The website provides such information as stock and contact points, links to the HA’s own site and other data providers, allows posting job vacancies, and offers such services as Housing Points Calculator.
The database contains 2,952 Housing Organizations and 438 Local Authorities that are updated in real-time from a number of different sources every working hour. All data is exported in spread sheet format, while the additional questions can be discussed preferably by mail. Phone contact is also possible. A specially launched daily service is named 60 Second Housing News and contains the items related to the UK social housing sector.

Housing Association reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article