Living Room Set Review

Been in hosptial.had back surgery one month behind on last payment. They took out a warrent for one payment.is it possible and told them to get it.they refuse now they process warrent for one payment.can that be done.
ID
Reason of review
Problems with payment

HOUSEHOLD RENTAL AND SALES NORTH AUGUSTA SC

I have been with this company for 3 years and have rented to own every piece of furniture in my home. They have always treated me w/ respect as a top customer, until I got a bedroom set from them recently. They recovered a mattress that is very uncomfortable. I had decided to give it back after month 1 but was told manager that I could switch out for no different price the same mattress and would recieve in 4 days. well 2 weeks pass, the bed fell apart injuring my 6 years old it took 1 week for them to fix it. Then the manager was hostile claiming that he told me I had to pay for the mattress and that it was 35 extra a month but to give them back the mattress i have to get a new one would only take off 6.00 from the entire bill are you serious, can he add. I guess he is to busy coaxing me into 3 months of payment before he started to act like an ***. Insulting me asking me if i have common sense and making rude remarks. I use to think this store was of true quality, but I guess since I have spent so much money now I just get disrespect. Everyone one tells me to send the *** back and i am still tempted too after the total disrespect. my new years resolution never to go back to this store and to matters worse the mangers family owns the store. i would have appreciated an apology and just simple respect and honest instead of the bait and switch tactic used and the ignorant disrespectful character portrayed by the manager.
ID
Evans, Georgia
Loss

About

Summary

Household Rentals and Sales is a devision of Roy W Colvin, founded in 1989. The company sells furniture and home appliances, offering affordable living room and bedroom suites, dining room furniture, lighting, motion and entertainment devices, laundry appliances,
freezers and fridges, air conditioners and much more items that make our everyday life easier and more comfortable. Household Rentals’ mission is to assist every customer with his individual needs, helping you to furnish your home with the furniture that fits your preferences and budget. The company’s motto is “We aim to please!”
On its site visitors can search for any furniture, electronics and appliances needs, looking for the best deals.

Household Rentals and Sales reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article