Fadel Bxb
map-marker Seaside, Oregon

Problem with my account

The service tech walked me through the issue thus I still need to upload my information. Your survey is forcing me to right a minimum of 100 symbols :-/
Lisa M Igp

Verified Reviewer

502 Bad Gateway message

When will this issue be corrected? Monday morning website breakdown is not good for our customer service. Twenty five minute wait time when I call the customer service line. None of this is good.
GuessWho

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker San Diego, California

Troubled issues with non-pro app as a normal customer

Original review Mar 31, 2023
My on-going issues: #1, jobs done in 2018, but still showing. #2, text messages not received by the contractor. #3, unable to make calls to any contractors. Once I tap on the call button, the app closed. What!
Pros:
  • Companies are kind of reliable and trustworthy
Cons:
  • Not helpful customer service
  • Outdated app and its usage

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Not recommended because you can NOT even call the companies

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article