Property Rental Review

I went to Italy March of 2011 and was promised to view 10 properties per day, with English speaking guide. There was a 50 euro fee per day. After three days I saw only 7 properties, and Letitza refused to show me any more. Terrible!!!!!!! Horrible service!!!
Detroit, Michigan
Reason of review
Pricing issue

House around italy. incorrect and illeagal advice.

basicly house around italy gave us bad advice which we followed .. we paid them their fees before the transaction was completed.. This transaction never did go through to the final stages.. The case has gone to court and the builder has to refund our money and currently is in the process of his propertys going to auction..we put the full blame for the situation we are in on house around italy...We would not advise anyone to pay any money in fees to house around italy until the transaction has been completed.. quite honestly house around italy cannot be trusted.. they are not really interested in helping you only themselves

The old HouseAroundItaly in Pescara has ceased! HouseAroundItaly was re-founded and has the headquarters in Popoli PE with new administration, new professionals, new internet site www.housearounditaly.eu .

what Ellen responded I didnt know that any body able to profit $5666 in four weeks on the internet. did you see this web link ======bit90.com=====

View more comments (1)
Loss
$20000

House Around Italy- they ripped me off!

House Around Italy based in Abruzzo caused me to lose huge sums of money with poor and dodgy advice. They recommended that I got my money converted into Euros at a very early stage in the process of a buying a property yet it was some months before the transaction went through- due to currency changes I lost lots of money, lots. I then found out it was them trying to get more money out of the process that was causing the delays. Also their fees are open to negotiation but they are not really- they are very high in comparison to other companies in Italy and when you try and negotiate the price they give you a reduction by proposing to process the transaction in a very dodgy way and spilt the difference with you! The fees I ended up paying were huge as I refused to go down their proposed route. The people that they employ are not qualified under Italian law as they are required to do so.

Be warned, they have, no doubt due to their poor reputation have changed their name.

anyone who does not do their homework are lazy and foolish. there is plenty of info, books, forums et.,

I used them to buy a house in Pescara and it was a seemless and inexpensive process. No complaints here - their closing costs were the cheapest also...

I would not use this company. We foolishly paid 3% of purchase price even though they did not find property.

Now when there are problems with the builder they don't want to know even though several English families have bought on the complex and paid them thousands in fees.

Have nothing to do with them. Be warned!

I visited a property with them and when I got back home I had an important question to ask about it and I kept emailing and emailing and they just wouldn't answer. I don't trust them at all.

View more comments (4)
Casoli, Abruzzi
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article