Robin M Jxy

Verified Reviewer

Empty box/ no product

I was sent a g.w.p. but nothing from my order. Sent FIVE emails to no avail and phone number is useless.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Pick another brand at Sephora/Ulta

Marie R Mff

Verified Reviewer

Product Information

Hi, I don't have any complaints. I wanted to switch all of my cosmetic needs over to Hourglass but I have noticed that there's Mica in some of your products and I wanted to know if the Mica used is ethically sourced? I appreciate your time and response Marie Radtke

Preferred solution: I would like yo switch all of my cosmetic needs. I would like and know if the Mica used is ethically sourced? How do you this expectation is met, provided the Mica is ethically sourced. I appreciate your time and response, Marie Radtke

map-marker London, England

Allergic reaction to Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked

In brief, I purchased Hourglass(10) Hydrating Skin Tint and your 6 palette Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked. Shannon of the Harrods Lakeside Branch demonstrated and dealt with this transaction.

I went over budget but was keen to purchase a vegan product. I was thrilled with my new purchases. I used as directed the next day and within a couple of minutes of applying the palette colours my skin began to itch and there was some redness appearing. I perservered until it worsened and I the had to remove it all.

I tried for the next three days and received the same reaction.

I then returned to Lakeside and spoke in depth to Paige and Abbi of the Harrods branch. Sadly they informed me that I would have to contact yourselves regarding this matter.

I was quite cross as this was quite a journey for me and what was meant to be a special treat has turned into an expensive disaster. Having said the the foundation is beautiful or could it be once the palette of colours were added; prove that they were not compatible?

I am out of pocket and although I did not keep my receipt the purchase is listed on my credit card for verification alongside Shannon, Paige and Abbi's recognition of this problem.

I would be grateful for your comments and would request a refund at your earliest convenience.

Many Thanks

Sue Whithorn (67)

User's recommendation: Please take into account should you wish to return your product for ANY reason they will not refund and just tell you to go back the company direct. This is a massive downfall on their behalf.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article