Tammy

Tammy* is an incredibly rude employee. I called last week to order a dish of ginger and scallion fish (for pickup); she told me it was on the lunch menu, which she said ended at 4:00 p.m.; unfortunately, that information is not even on the menu. After a little 'back-n-forth', she said she would make an exception for me. When I went to pick it up, she was haughty, told me to sit down (which I did not do), and scowled at me the entire time. The owner came in, and, because I had lived in Hong Kong for a few years, I struck up a very pleasant conversation with him. I think Tammy works after 4:00 p.m., so, in the future, I'll make sure to be there during lunchtime, or with a group in the evenings. Strange atmosphere, wonderful food, many really nice servers. *Tammy is an older, hard-faced woman with a scowl etched on her face.

So the 1st time I visited the new location, I ran into Tammy too. Tammy may look a little scary at first but she turned out to be very nice.

She definitely gave off this "mother hen" vibe over the other workers when I was observing her... but that's expected when your a manager trying to keep things running smoothly. Your right about the owner of the place. He is an amazingly nice guy.

The staff is super friendly.

Things I liked; the Thin sliced Lamb. Things I disliked: i keep eating all the Lamb too fast, lol

ID
Winter Park, Florida
Pros
  • Ginger and scallion fish
Cons
  • Tammy
Reason of review
Fabulous food; nice owner.

Racist,Nasty,Horrible Manager at Hotto Potto

Tammy in Hotto Potto of Winter Park Florida abuses any employee who isn't Chinese. From cheating them on their pay, to making fun of them for weight issues, thin or fat, racial remarks, keeping their tips. Unless its a guy she thinks hot, or girl who kisses her ***, she is a beast of a boss. She makes waiters do work they don't get paid for, talks to them like they're trash. If you want to live like you are a servant to Queen ***, by all means..go ahead and try working for her. You'll quit in 3 days.
ID
Orlando, Florida
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Tammy to get out of this country.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article