map-marker Dallas, Texas

We got here at 5:30 we were knocking on the front and back door for 3 hours and nobody open the door, I called the owner and sent an email to booking and didn't get a respond. We were diving around fo

For another place to stay. I called the owner, and he finally answered the phone, I told him the problem, and he told me that the hotel was sold out on the weekend through Airbnb and the hotel was empty because they didn't have but one room rented.

They didn't know I was coming because you guys didn't send the reservation on time, and they didn't know anything, that's why the guy in charge left at 3:00. He wasn't able to answer the phone because he was in the hospital his granddaughter was born today and he couldn't answer the phone.

The guy in charge came to give me the key of the room and left.

I called the owner to ask him for a room with a/c he said there's no a/c but can let us stay in the front house, I told him that I wanted my money back, and he said that he didn't have a problem but I had to talk to Booking Co. because he couldn't reimburse the money.

We moved all the luggage to the house. The guy in charge open the door and told me that we had to clean and change the sheets because the housekeeper didn't clean the house.

We don't have towels, hot water, and we had to clean the house.

The other room had cockrauches and lizards.

Since we got here I been on the phone,moving and cleaning the room and writing to you guys to solve this nightmare.

We're going to check out tomorrow.

I really want my money back. We waisted all afternoon and night trying to accommodate. I hope you can solve this matter. I'm exhausted, i have to go yo bed.

I drove 5 hours and i have to rest. I appreciate your helm in this matter Thank you

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article