Unprofessional Guest And Employee Service Review

I was working there and I was assulted by security guard TOD CONDOM, for walking away with a plactic cup of fluids to drink. This guy was very angry about???
ID
North Hollywood, California

Food Poisoning from $105 Dinner in the Hotel.

I ate dinner in the Sheerwater Restaurant in the Hotel Del Coronado over the Christmas Holiday. I was so sick with food poisoning for 4 days after my $105 meal. I had to seek medical treatment. I missed work. I was so sick. I was barely able to prepare for and enjoy Christmas. I contacted the Hotel Del Coronado to inform the staff; so this would not happen to someone else. I was transferred to Security to take a report. No apology was offered. Instead; the hotel representative attempted to blame my illness on everything else possible. The fact that they did not send a follow-up letter or call me back is dis-concerning to me. I believe when a company is in the service industry; then the responsibility to serve the customer through good and bad is a serious commitment. I feel the Hotel Del Coronado dropped the ball. Their commitment to customer service and follow-up is lacking.

So, after 7 months of trying to get a return phone call: I give up. All I want is for the Hotel Del Cornado to pay for my medical co-pays and my lost wages.

Bad way to treat your customer. I feel like they take you money and do not care about the end product; ie "bad food!"

Do you know for a fact that it was from that restaurant? Do you know it was food poisoning?

Are you aware that food poisoning takes at LEAST 48 hours to develop?

I kinda doubt it.

Not to mention, if the food in that place was tainted, don't you think more than one person would have gotten sick?

I think ignorance is the biggest illness you suffer from my friend.

View more comments (1)
ID
Galeton, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Hotel del Coronado is a beachfront hotel. It was opened in 1888. The headquarters is based in Coronado, California, United States. The hotel owner is The Blackstone Group. Hotel del Coronado offers Beachside Club and Del Resort memberships with exclusive benefits and discounts. There is an online tool to search and book luxury and classic rooms on the company website. It is possible to order gift cards for any denomination. Customer assistance is provided by phone. Hotel del Coronado ships their products across the United States through UPS carrier. The company accepts returns. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Hotel Del Coronado reviews and complaints

Hotel Del Coronado is ranked 217 out of 1321 in Hotels and Resorts category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article