Hot Spring Spas Reviews

Show reviews that mention
spa service hot tub control complaints water remote control panel attorney jacuzzi
Filter review

Spa won't run

No answer just Hong upon me pointless in calling why have a number to call if your not going to speak with your costumers

User's recommendation: Answer.

Sitka, Alaska

Lack of Communication

I put in a service call never receive a call back, called 3 times and nothing went to Local store and employee emailed service and still no reply. I called one last time and talked with someone about fixing my hot tub, a service man came out a week later and then never heard back about anything problem still not fixed. One Month later I get a call saying they will be out in the morning to get my hot tub to take in for repair as it has a leak.. NO ONE called to in for me of this leak just when they were coming to get it.. Then talked with Paul, and it was not a leak just needed lights to be fixed. They came and took my hot tub on the 5th of November and here it is the 19th of December and still have not received anything not even a call to tell me any updates or to even tell me it is fixed and get it back.. Was told it would be a month to fix it and here we are going on almost two months without even so much as a call.. REALLY poor communication with this company and I will never recommend them to anyone else to buy anything from them..
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Is Heating system cycling frequency fixed? Or variable according to water temperature

Im not sure how I ended up getting directed to a website concerning a complaint. I have absolutely no complaints about my interaction with customer Service at Hot Springs Spa headquarters. To the contrary, the person I spoke to was incredibly helpful and provided all the information I needed to take the next step toward solving a complicated problem. Thank you for inviting my comments.

User's recommendation: Call Hot Springs Spa headquarters rather than your local retail store to get accurate and comprehensive information.

ID
#2204545 Review #2204545 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Santa Cruz, California
Service
Hot Spring Spas Customer Care

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Look Elsewhere For A Spa

Update by user Dec 17, 2019

I owned a Jetsetter Spa for 14 years. It had it's problems but not like the new Jetsetter Spa I paid over $8000.00 for.

After just a few months this spa is till a headache. It comes with a remote control which only has a battery that lasts 6 hours.Why even bother having a remote control. There were other issues with the new spa that have gotten resolved. The new Jetsetter tub has it's quirks that the old spa didn't have.

I guess no one follows the "if it ain't broke, don't change it policy". I worked with the rep to resolve my concerns and issues with the new spa. Now a new problem has come up just after a few months. The remote, which really isn't a remote, now has a display problem.

This is in addition of the other things I had to resolve in the first couple weeks. I have sent the representative 3 emails now and have not heard any response after 2 weeks. It seems you only get a response or any action taken when you post problems for the world to see. The left side of the screen is starting to turn black and is partially covering the buttons to operate the spa.Since I sent the first email along with a photo of the remote screen I have gotten no response.

I know the rep was gone from Thanksgiving to 12/2 but the initial email was sent on November 21 after a phone call with her. I finally called again yesterday, 12/16, and the person answering the phone sent the rep a text or message to call me.She said the message was delivered and she should call me back.

Update by user Dec 17, 2019

I have written a review on this spa previously but after just a few months this spa is till a headache. It comes with a remote control which only has a battery that lasts 6 hours.Why even bother having a remote control.

Just after a few months of having this tub the display on it is now going bad. This is in addition to other things that are not working either. I have sent the representative 3 emails now and have not heard any response after 2 weeks.It seems you only get a response or any action taken when you post problems for the world to see. The left side of the screen is starting to turn black and is partially covering the buttons to operate the spa.

Since I sent the first email along with a photo of the button I have gotten no response. I know the rep was gone from Thanksgiving to 12/2 but the initial email was sent on November 21 after a phone call with her.I finally called again yesterday, 12/16, and the person answering the phone sent the rep a text or message to call me.

She said the message was delivered and she should call me back.A day has now gone by and still no phone call. After I sent the original photo the black is still creeping into where the buttons are.

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2019
I have written a review on this spa previously but after just a few months this spa is till a headache. It comes with a remote control which only has a battery that lasts 6 hours. Why even bother having a remote control. Just after a few months of having this tub the display on it is now going bad. This is in addition to other things that are not working either. I have sent the representative 3 emails now and have not heard any response after 2 weeks. It seems you only get a response or any action taken when you post problems for the world to see. The left side of the screen is starting to turn black and is partially covering the buttons to operate the spa. Since I sent the first email along with a photo of the button I have gotten no response. I know the rep was gone from Thanksgiving to 12/2 but the initial email was sent on November 21 after a phone call with her. I finally called again yesterday, 12/17, and the person answering the phone sent the rep a text or message to call me. She said the message was delivered and she should call me back. A day has now gone by and still no phone call. After I sent the original photo the black is still creeping into where the buttons are.
#1902373

Are you really using the hot tub more than 6 hours a day? If not, why would you be upset that the controller only has a 6 hour battery.

Torrance, California
Product
Hot Spring Spas Hot Tub
Pros
  • Original spa was great
Cons
  • Newer spas cheaply made and problems
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Controls very complicated

Bought a 2013 Jacuzzi "Flair" Salt water spa. I would never buy another. The controls are way too complicated. You have to be a Philadelphia Attorney to understand everything. Also, the control panel went out after 6 months. Company paid for the panel but I had to pay for service call. However, the service person was very helpful and took the time to explain many features on the spa. He said they get a lot of complaints regarding the panel being way to complex. Give me my old Sundance and I would be happy. Live and learn with time. Thanks.

Brands Related to Hot Spring Spas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article