Awful

This company is horrible. The so called “high speed” isn’t good at all. The internet is sooo slow. Many times you need to be in a specific part of the house to get internet. Everytime we call to complain or for any reason the phone ALWAYS gets disconnected and when trying to call them back they won’t answer and there very rude. Do not go with this company.
Toronto, Ontario
Service
Horizon Telecom Internet Service

Never ever deal with Horizon Telecom @ 4950 Yonge st.,Toronto, On, #416.850.2600

Never ever deal with this company!! For 4 month of our contract with them 30 days no one can call our business. No one representative was sent to fix the problems. 11th of December they decided to change something in their software . Since that time 100 % of their clients experience the difficulties with phone lines. I received this information information today from customer service representative. Today 22d of December. How smart to start doing this in the end of the year in Holiday Season.!!! Still there is no working phone line. They do not care about customers at all. They do not provide any phone of Management or Head Office. The only one phone number: 416.850.2600. Or their favourite support to put you on hold for 2-3 hours. Never ever deal with this company!!!

Ondas Hispanas Radio and Horizon Telecom

and 1TEL is same *** owned by same people

Only CROOK people work there!!!!!

#1205832

I totally agree with you, In fact for those who are not aware of this information please take note that Horizon Telecom no longer exists. This unloyal company´s face is 1TEL now #416.425.9000 located at the same address.

Please share this in order to stop this people.

They just don´t care. In fact the adress belongs to Ondas Hispanas Radio´s office located at 4950 Yonge Street Unit 8.

Horizon Telecom @ 4950 Yonge st.,Toronto, On. It's a *** company

View more comments (2)
North York, Ontario
Cons
  • Line does not work there is no message for the clients
Reason of review
Bad quality

HORIZON TELECOM IS A FIASCO

I was contacted by a representative of the company I still have his business card and some flyers of the company. The name of the vendor is Leo Rodriguez and his email is leo.r@***.ca This person who speak Spanish sold me a package of phone plus Internet. When immediately had problems was almost impossible to locate them the phone sounds busy and you never got answer. even after one month when I decided to terminate them. The thieves got money from my credit card and I am still trying to locate them. I will have to pass the file to the police to contact them. There is a person named Eric Sifuentes who poses as the president of the company. DO NOT TRUST THIS PEOPLE OR THIS COMPANY

You are such a liar, if they robbed your money you know the address clearly, so? You are probably some owner of another company like rogers that is jealous of their service. Get a life.

Defamation is a crime in this country. Our address is public and known and the office is opened 9-5 M to F.

4950 Yonge St Unit 38, 416.850**** is the phone number.

If you have a billing matter address with civility and manners and surely it can be resolved. Stay away from defamation.

View more comments (1)
Cambridge, Ontario
Reason of review
missapropiation from mi credit card and no providing with the service

Internet-TV-Phone package

Update by user Jan 24, 2014

HORIZON TELECOM

4891 Yonge St. Toronto ON

Tel: 416-850-****

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2014
I received a phone call from a worker from Horizon Telecom offering me a package from Bell Canada for a low price telling me that it was an offer to Spanish people because it include a few Spanish channels. To my surprise when I got the first bill it was double the amount I had been told. When I contacted the Horizon another worker name Carlos told me that he was in charge to help with the bills and he called Bell Canada a few times to make changes to my services though he never told me that he had canceled some services to reduce the bill payments. I got tired of calling Horizon and decided to contact Bell Canada and to my surprise they told me that they do not know who Horizon Telecom is and they do have any information about Horizon and they have in their notes that the person who has been contacting them was me. Now Horizon Telecom is ignoring my calls and emails. What I understand now is that what they do is to hook the clients with other companies and when the client is not happy with the prices they offer their services saying that they can give the client better prices though they only have phone lines and internet. This is what they tried to do with me and because I did not canceled Bell Canada the take their services they are ignoring my calls and emails.

I'm not surprised that other consumers are pissed at Horizon Telecom. I dealt with the owner Eric and had 4 phone lines plus a dedicated fax line.

We did international recruitment around the world. Their VOIP system kept failing and when you are in business, have staff and bills to pay, you can't afford to have your phone lines down. His system kept failing and despite his lackluster efforts to fix the problem it persisted month after month. FInally we got fed up with Horizon and moved to another company.

Then the guy tries to set up a business to become our competition.

What a loser and loser company! Don't go near them and if you're with them beware!

The BIG thief in there is ERIC SIFUENTES

BIG CROOKS,

@PissedConsumer1423352

I agree 100%. Don't let Eric Sifuentes keep doing this to others.

He's 100% a__sole. If we don't complain, he'll continue on. Let's fight the jerk. He cost us thousands of dollars mostly due to down time of his system.

He should be out of the telecom business and is totally incompetent and as you say he's a CROOK!How to contact the CRTC with your complaintIf you want to contact the CRTC with a complaint, you can use one of the methods below.

Your complaint will be acknowledged by CRTC staff and forwarded to the service provider for its reply to your complaint. You will be informed if your complaint should be directed to the CCTS or another agency.•on-line form: Complaints and inquiries•mail: Secretary General, CRTC, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N2•fax: 819-994-****•toll free telephone: 1-87*-249-CRTC (2782)•toll free TTY: 1-87*-909-CRTC (2782)If you register a complaint by phone, you may also need to send a written version to make sure the CRTC has all the relevant information.What information you should include in your complaintMake sure you include the following:•name of the subscriber as it appears on the bill, and any telephone number(s) related to your complaint•subscriber’s telephone number, email, or postal address as contact information•a brief description of the problem and/or your concerns•in some cases, copies of billing information (for example, if you pay $100 on your bill and your phone company indicates they have not received the payment)•the name of your service provider

#1419572

They re-branded as: https://www.1telecommunications.com/

Crooks!

All numbers are out of service. They are a FRAUD. Help report them to the proper authorities!!!!!

@PissedConsumer1149879

Hi. Unfortunately I have the same problem. How can you report this issue so it can be investigated??

@PissedConsumer1150411

Yes I agree. IF we don't complain he'll keep doing it to others over and over and over.

People will get hurt. So lets complain and rid of Horizon and Eric Sifuentes forever. Put him in jail or at least out of the telecom business. He cost us thousands of dollars in bad service and down time and we are an international business with 4 phone lines and dedicated fax at the time.

With you allt he way!https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/plaint.htm#p5 How to contact the CRTC with your complaintIf you want to contact the CRTC with a complaint, you can use one of the methods below.

Your complaint will be acknowledged by CRTC staff and forwarded to the service provider for its reply to your complaint. You will be informed if your complaint should be directed to the CCTS or another agency.•on-line form: Complaints and inquiries•mail: Secretary General, CRTC, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N2•fax: 819-994-****•toll free telephone: 1-87*-***-CRTC (2782)•toll free TTY: 1-87*-***-CRTC (2782)If you register a complaint by phone, you may also need to send a written version to make sure the CRTC has all the relevant information.What information you should include in your complaintMake sure you include the following:•name of the subscriber as it appears on the bill, and any telephone number(s) related to your complaint•subscriber’s telephone number, email, or postal address as contact information•a brief description of the problem and/or your concerns•in some cases, copies of billing information (for example, if you pay $100 on your bill and your phone company indicates they have not received the payment)•the name of your service provider

#1205867
@PissedConsumer1149879

The new fraud number is 416 425 ****. Try it... you´ll find out it is the same people.

@PissedConsumer1149879

Terrible customer service , terrible service a total nightmare do not get this company ever for your internet or telephone service

View more comments (14)
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article