Verified Reviewer

Worst customer service on planet!

Update by user Feb 13, 2019

I put the NJ Family Care as the website because they are supposed to work in concert with the insurance company. And therein lies the problem.

There are 64 different offices. Nobody cares about the customers.

There is no inter departmental communication. So the result is to make the customer do their work for them while they make money for f%*&^ing things up!

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2019
I am an educated man with experience, real world experience & 4 degrees and certifications, including a Masters degree. I am jobless. So the last thing I need to do is someone else's job for them because they're functionally illiterate. Every time I have called them in concert with the retards at NJ Family Care/Medicaid the phone lines are usually garbled and so static-ridden that I can hardly hear what they're saying. What my constant complaint beside all that frustration alongside being transferred 4 times is that every time they issue me a Medicaid card, they insist on putting the incorrect Primary Care Physician on the card. This has happened about 3 or 4 times! I realize they couldn't care less about their jobs. But when I'm making no income, I shouldn't have to play phone tag with these *** because they can't read, write or count. I just spent about an hour going back and forth with my actual PCP and this band of buffoons. I got a confirmation #0213******** from a guy named "Nick". This was to represent the fact that he gave my PCP's office a call and straightened the entire mess out. Forgive my skepticism when I don't have much faith in this because after about 4 minutes of waiting, he then again answered the phone as if I was a new customer then it occurred to the idiot that it was me who'd already given him my information at the outset of the call! What I'm pissed off about is that this type of employee shouldn't even have a job. There is no initiative, horrible communication skills, no experience, and literally I don't believe that some of these imbeciles can read or count.
ID
Service
Horizon Nj Health Customer Care
Cons
  • Illiteraterude customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Gut the department of *** and stock it with reliable, experienced employees.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article