Horrific Experience

Ordered 4 items June 6, 2020. After numerous inquiries (most unanswered) product arrived August 12th, 2020. All four items NOT AT ALL AS DESCRIBED. After contacting customer service, I was accused of not reading the size chart. I'm M XL and I received W L. After asking for a return label and to process the refund. They have come back with a request that I KEEP THE PRODUCTS in exchange for $5. These guys are a joke

User's recommendation: DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM - SCAM.

#1924048

They did the same to me. I paid for 4 Pair of size 36 waist cargo shorts at $123.46, then 3 months later I received 31 waist.

When I finally got a response, they said to keep them cause it costs too much to ship them back and offered me $5 towards my next purchase. I told them not acceptable and I would make it my.

Mission to alert others of their horrible business practices and lack of integrity. Arrrgh!

ID
#2120431 Review #2120431 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Beauharnois, Quebec

Apologize

Just wanna apologize to this company for thinking I wasent gonna get my purchase.Open lines of communication thought out.Purchase was delayed due to covid pendemit.I received my order and LOVE it!!!!

User's recommendation: Right now bad time to order.

ID
#2090782 Review #2090782 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Antonio, Texas

Not happy with their service

I ordered a shirt on May 5th to day is July 5th and still haven't received my package, I email them but Each time I get the onto respond, they give me the order# but each time I try to check the number to see when I get the package it say wrong number, there is no one to talk to and I never got my confirmation number, so I'm not sure if I ever I get shirt that paid for.

User's recommendation: Be better customer service, have someone to answer the question.

Wow, We ordered around the same time! the tracking they send me showed that my package made it to California and has been sitting there for over a month now! Sad that Facebook and others aren't checking who their allowing to advertise on their sites.

ID
#2035083 Review #2035083 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

False Advertising

Hoppwinns - False Advertising
They keep advertising next day delivery but its been a month. Firm letter response so zero customer service. Im not the only one experiencing this. There was some evidence it was coming from a foreign country so I dont know how they can promise next day. I feel Ive lost $38 as a result.

User's recommendation: Do not make purchases from them.

ID
#1990114 Review #1990114 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Hoppwinns Shipping Service
Cons
  • Lie about delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article