Hopkinton physical therapy staff wasted my time treated me rudely

WORST PHYSICAL THERAPY EVER"Ž - "Ž - 2010-06-07 I HATE THIS PLACE ! THE PLACE WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION DURING MY APPOINTMENT TODAY. I FOUND THE STAFF TO BE IMPATIENT, UNHELPFUL, UNKIND AND I FEEL THAT MY TIME WAS RUDELY WASTED BY THEM. IF YOU ARE A CHEERLEADER OR A JOGGER WHO WOULD LIKE TO WHINE AND GET SOME SYMPATHY, THEN THIS MAY BE THE PLACE FOR YOU. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH PHYSICAL THERAPY, YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY SEEK IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! IT IS MY OPINION THAT HOPKINTON PHYSICAL THERAPY IS TRULY *** AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED ! I DO NOT FEEL THAT THIS REVIEW CAN FULLY CONVEY TO THE READER MY LEVEL OF CONTEMPT FOR HOPKINTON PHYSICAL THERAPY AND ITS STAFF. A TRULY *** EXPERIENCE. i mean it ! go anywhere else instead of here ! take my advice its free !

This person has no idea what they are talking about. I love Hopkinton Physical Therapy, they are the best!

:? hopkinton physical therapy staff wasted my time treated me rudely

#152066

:upset

saugen mein strafen ***!!!!

you guys really really really suck.

HOPKINTON, MASSACHUSETTS

PHYSICAL THERAPY

BOSTON MARATHON

MARATHONERS

Hopkinton Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine

Ashland, Hopkinton, and Holliston. Our Ashland office has been serving the area since 2004

Address:

87 Elm Street

Hopkinton, MA 01748

(508) 544-****

:sigh

hopkinton physical therapy staff worst waste of time bad lousy terrible

hopkinton physical therapy staff wasted my time treated me rudely

Hopkinton Physical Therapy Complaint by Js1

You were reading a complaint about hopkinton physical therapy.

Filing a new complaint about

WORST PHYSICAL THERAPY EVER‎ - ‎ - 2010-06-07

I HATE THIS PLACE !

THE PLACE WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION DURING MY APPOINTMENT TODAY.

A TRULY *** EXPERIENCE.

i mean it ! go anywhere else instead of here ! take my advice its free !

View more comments (11)
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article