SCAM STAY AWAY from RODGER HOPKINS BAIL BONDS in Virgina Beach

Rodger HOPKINS BAIL BONDS is a heavy set guy in a white lifted truck, he was sitting in the parking lot of the magistrates office in Virginia Beach and his truck says HOPKINS bail bonds on it. As I was walking in to get information on my son who got arrested, he yelled "whatchu looking for" I was lost and had no idea really where to go. Long story short my sons bond was 2000 dollars. Rodger Hopkins charged me 600 dollars, he said it was "high risk" because my son lives in South Carolina for college theres a chance he won't come back, and since he would have to drive his truck there, after gas and hotel it'd be about 400, so the 10% is 200 that makes 600. Son got out and ended up going to all 5 court dates, after I did research I figured out that he should have only paid 200 maybe 300 if there was a bonds bailsmen charging 15%. I have called his personal cell, work number, he told me "I can charge whatever I want, I'm the boss of my company" RODGER HOPKINS OWNER OF HOPKINS BAIL BONDS, ALSO ZOMBIE BAIL BONDS IN VIRGINIA BEACH IS A LIAR AND A SCAM ARTIST STAY AWAY FROM THIS LARGE MAN.
ID
Service
Hopkins Bail Bonds Owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article