Loss of energy

Thought I could be vulnerable with this person, so I told her everything then she came to me in the middle of the night IN SPIRIT AND TOOK ALL THE ENERGY I HAD EVER POSSESSED FROM WHEN I WAS A CHILD. SHE TOOK IT ALL.

User's recommendation: Go with your gut, never give them too much information about yourself.

Mays Landing, New Jersey

Fake

mary silvernail is a scam artist and has no real gift otherwise she wouldn't charge what she does, I went to her about 3 or 4 yrs. ago and nothing she said ever happened because it was a load of bologna! yes she did read from the computer the whole time and asked me my birth date and went on my zodiac sign character and did my chart to see what rising signs I have. My 13 yr. old knows how to do charts! why did I pay her 75.00 for a bunch of lies? never again will I go to her or recommend her, and she even had the nerve to say that I will be back for another reading when I was leaving as if I was impressed with the reading or something! unbelievable how people get away with this stuff!

I think she, Mary Silvernail, is "For Real!" I have had many wonderful experiences with her.. Readings, Classes and so much more!

I Totally Disagree with you!

Sincerely, Donna

Shelburne, Vermont
Reason of review
Bad quality

MARY SILVERNAIL OF WARETOWN NJ - PSYCHIC

She charges $75 per half an hour to do a psychic reading. The half an hour is filled with FLUF while she reads the computer which she does not allow you to read on the screen what she is reading from which to me sounded that she plugs your birthdate in the computer and reads an astrological chart with results from the and then ads FLUF. When asked specific questions either changes the subject or gives you a maybe or general answer. MARY SILVERNAIL SHOULD STICK TO HYPNOTHERAPY AND SHOULD NOT TAKE $75 FROM PEOPLE TO PRETEND SHE IS GIVING A PSYCHIC READING. SCAM!!

I Totally Disagree with you!

Sincerely, Donna

Her readings are so fake and false. She reads from astrology off the computer to which you can read yourself. It's a joke.

I had the same experience. Took me a few readings to figure it out that she reads from a computer astrology she looks up from your birthday.

All psychics are scams and if people like you would stop giving them so much money they would go away. But noooo, you think magic exists and you want to play with fairies and unicorns.

@PissedConsumer436496

Fyi.. Magick Does Exist!

& It Does Work! Good Magick! Angelic Magick!

But it did take many, many years of classes, workshops, reading, etc. A whole lot of learning involved, as well as, an open mind.

View more comments (4)
Orlando, Florida
Loss

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article