HOOK & ALBERT - Adam Schoenberg / Cory Rosenberg - THIEVES!!!

Update by user Jan 03, 2017

Hook & Albert has since reached out to me and explained the delay in processing my order. Although I think this whole thing could have been avoided with a couple simple customer service measures, I am glad they contacted me to resolve the matter and promised to refund my money in full.

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2017
I placed an order with Hook & Albert for a $500 garment bag. I became worried when I had not received a shipping confirmation a couple days later, so I sent them an email. I also reached out to them via their official Facebook page. To this day, my order is still in an "awaiting fulfillment" status and I have not gotten ANY response whatsoever from the company! I've sent emails, contacted them on all their social media and made two phone calls to one of their CEOs. After reviewing their official Facebook page at facebook.com/hookandalbert, I discovered a plethora of customers who had unresolved complaints regarding merchandise that was paid for, but never received from Hook & Albert! More importantly, the company is completely unresponsive to all of these inquiries!!! Completely unacceptable! It's like they have a site up, collecting orders and just disappearing with people's money. I have since sent an email cancelling my order and contacted my credit card company to file a dispute. I also filed complaints with the FTC and the BBB to ensure I get my money back. They do not have a phone number listed on their website but I was able to find some contact information. The parent company is called Two Left Feet Brands LLC and they are dba Hook & Albert. It is owned by both Adam Schoenberg and Cory Rosenberg out of Studio City, CA and the phone number is 732-996-****. These two individuals are either pathetic businessmen or plain old THIEVES!!! This business needs to be shut down and the owners need to be held accountable. My next step is contact the California Secretary of State to pursue legal action if my money is not refunded and I advise others who have been scammed by Hook & Albert to do exactly what I have done! This online store is a "hook and hide" and should not be operating!
ID
Service
Hook And Albert Shipping Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article