Not a good experience here

Unbelievable that no one has talked about how bad this HOA management company is at Canyon Point. Canyon Point needs so many things that we should already have that we PAY for every month and the so called president of the association shouldnt even be in the position. Home side listens to Julie the president that only uses the position to get what she needs. What do we have to show for our dues? A handicap spot only for her meanwhile, the unbelievable harassment about everything everyone else does, and Homeside backs her up 100% if she says there is any violation. OK prove to me my dog is a problem, you can't but residents are being harassed and threatened day and night when the fact is Julie's dogs are barking like crazy the globe is under lockdown her dogs go outside where ever and she never picks up the mess, dumpster violations are made up, roofs and plumbing has problems and the property manager is totally useless. If anything Steven makes everyone so nervous practically having to prove who they are before he will even tell you it's not his problem. If you've lived her for years and years like I have you will know our "president" was sued for not paying her dues. My unit is ancient and I want to move. The dues are stupid considering Homeside takes the money and ignores shoddy landscaping, asphalt siding, roof, plumbing coming in from outside, their problem, etc. We get letters from the president with threats of pretty much you name it and how exactly are you figuring out what decks have violations and who's satellite dishes are who's? The only repairs made benefit the president. It's a nightmare and you hold your breath at the mailbox pleading you dont have a bill a demand from Homeside for an imagined violation from president Julie of Canyon Point. The Cooper woman sucked from Homeside and now the guy does too. Find somewhere else to live. Save your money for a real home instead of a cheaper place. it is not cheaper in the end you will pay for a terrible president with an agenda and Homeside properties greedy ways. I hate my home and can't wait to be able to sell it when I can update it. Don't bother to respond Homeside you say reach out to whoever the guy is and tell about your issues, well, we all wouldn't be on the internet if we hadn't tried to call a phone at Homeside that isn't answered and a property manager with an attitude so just go back to doing what you do best and keep writing your fake vague reviews and take money from poor people that can't defend themselves because of your greed and Julie McCollum. Thanks Homeside.

Short Review on July 25, 2016

I live in water ford place smyrna ga and homeside properties dont do anything for the place the mailboxes are rusted the railing around the condos are rusted and need a new paint the walls need to be washed and we pay $270 a month for nothing they said will fix but no changes yet
Smyrna, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Homeside Properties - the WORST property management company ever!

This is a property management company based in Georgia, who employs people that lie to residents of the HOAs they represent in order to drive up fees and fines that justify the extension and renewal of their contracts. When you try to appeal their arbitrary and vaguely worded "violations", they first claim they're the only ones that can speak to the neighborhood board of directors, effectively becoming both the prosecution AND the defense. When pressed, they refuse to provide proof they ever met with the board that allegedly voted on your fine. They can't even provide photographic proof of their "violations" Don't hire them!

Sorry,sorry,excuses,excuses,lies,lies. Ruined my property.

Sold my once beautiful condo because of them.

Suffered ten years with them till stress due to such low standards and LIERS. Wouldn't let these people manage my dogs house.

I know Just what you mean. Sorry,sorry,sorry. Complex went from paradise to slum.

View more comments (1)
Cumming, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article