HomeFlexCorp is an excellent company. I am very pleased with their service.

I need my whole front done and i got estimates from alot of companies "about 9 to be precise" because i didn't want to pay too much and HomeFlexCorp was one of them. I got the third cheapest free estimate from them and not just that they did something that really impressed me. The sales associate who came to give me the free estimate gave me couple of addresses of properties that had similar jobs done that were like mine. He even offered me to go with him so he can show me the jobs done. i was really impressed by their work and their amazing service. At the end of the job it felt like i made friends with them. If anyone ever want to get their job well done and be happy i really recommend HomeFlexCorp.

Hey, im really happy with my new roof that was done by Homeflex corp. they are amazing workers with alot of talent.

ID
Brooklyn, New York

About

Summary

In spite of the fact that the headquarter of HomeFlex Corporation is located in Brooklyn, New York, the company is serving in different regions: Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Connecticut. Fiaz Ahmed is a founder of this business graduated the James Madison H.S.Long Island University and today manages various projects relating to craftsmanship. The corporation works with diverse tasks like interiors and exteriors, cement works, bathrooms, basements, tile works and creates virtual designs. The prices are competitive, besides the company can give some discounts to regular and new clients. It is vital to note that the firm is licensed and has experience more than 25 years. The building company may give references if it is necessary.

HomeFlex Corporation reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article