Dishonest Company

Led me to believe they would be providing an estimate on handyman work; and then said after two working days they were too booked to actually bid on the job. This is interesting since they are still on Angie's List offering a general contractor for a day for $599. Instead of just initially telling me they're not interested in doing the work they had me wait for them to come by for an estimate when they apparently had no intention of doing the work. When the estimator came by I told them there was no rush on the estimate since we were in no hurry for the work and had two time frames in mind; sometime before July 7th (which we doubted was possible) and then sometime after 1 Sept 2016 which we thought was most probable. Today (June 21, 2016) they told us they were too booked to take on our job. Logically that means they won't be able to do any jobs purchased through Angie's List until after August 2015. What this means for anyone purchasing their deal through Angie's List is an interesting question. Basically, they appear to be a company that is not honest with potential clients and I'm amazed Angie's List still lists them.
ID
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Service
Homefix Remodeling And Roofing Of Colorado Springs Estimate
Reason of review
Lied
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article