Homecraft Inc - I did a couple jobs 2 months ago and I still haven't been paid he said I didn't turn in the work order but I have screen shots proving I did
hes told me over 10 times hes a out to send it even made me drive to wait for him and he never snowed
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Leaking window

Homecraft Inc - Leaking window
I purchased a bay window from Homecrat Inc and they installed it. The window leaks so bad and they refused to fix it. They say it is not their problem and if I want it fixed it will cost almost $1000 more for them to do it.

Homecraft, Inc.responded to every request for service on leaking window. Homecraft, Inc.

called in the manufacturer and the representative condemned the window. Homecraft, Inc. was instrumental in obtaining a new window at no cost to client. Labor is not covered.

Upon recieving our cost for labor and materials for installing the new window the client contacted County Of Delaware Office Of Consumer Affairs. Upon review of the facts no request for action was required. Client then contacted Consumer Investigative Channel 10 News. Again Homecraft submitted all documentation and no action taken.

Homecraft, Inc then was summoned to District Court Commonwealth of Pennsylvania After reviewing all the facts on February 26th, 2019.

Honorable Judge presiding dismissed all queries pertaining to this matter in favor of Homecraft, Inc. with the agreement of the plaintiff client.

ID
Bethel, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix window

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article