Brianna A Nxx

Great Source for Referrals

I saw the only other review on here and most of it is not true. I currently work with this company and it is in fact month to month with no contracts. On my receipt, it states that if you want to cancel, all they ask for is a 1-2 day notice. I have been with them for three months now. I think the problem with other Realtors is that they want clients handed to them instead of putting in the work to earn a client. Yes, you are going to get bad names and bad numbers with any program but you have to look at all the referrals overall. This company sends long form referrals, not just a name, phone number and email like most companies. Thirty days is not a huge risk. Call the referrals and follow up with them sooner rather than later.
Reason of review:
Good quality

Homeandhousesearch.com or HUD Homes how they refer to themselves!!

I just received a call from Liz Queen (240) 437-**** Direct line after receiving a email the day before from Kristen stating HUD Homes, (Thats how they get you, They say it is HUD Homes) She was good at her script. I fell for it and gave my Credit Card #, she gave me her Email Liz@***.com and told me it would be $195 per month! I was all excited because she told me I would start recieving leads already pre-qualified by tomorrow morning 3/24/17 by 9am. I hung up and started doing my research. I went into their website and called 4 different real estate agents that are feature on there site Homeandhousesearch.com all 4 told me they have been doing it between 1 to 2 months and are trying to cancel but they have not received a call back or email back to cancel so they are cancelling there credit/debit cards! They also stated the leads are not good as in wrong numbers, people looking to buy in another state not the state they are representing and the leads are NOT PQ at all. Thank God, they did not take the money from my credit card yet, so I cancelled/reordered my card and called Liz to cancel. When I explained to her why with out mentioning anyone's names, she got really defensive and stated, "They are telling you that because they are worried you will take their leads, What are their names so I can call to confirm if they really want to cancel"!! I told her that would not be necessary as I am cancelling my membership with them!! When you tell them the truth about there company they are very defensive!! Thank goodness for google and also finding this article apart from the 4 agents I spoke to!!
Reason of review:
I received bad reviews about this company from 4 realtors featured on their site that have been trying to cancel!! Leads are NOT GOOD AT ALL!!

Preferred solution: Stop scamming people with bad leads!!

Guest

I received a email and call from them too. After signing up they sent me email from hudhomedept.

I researched it and found all of these scam reviews.

I called Liz Queen and she said they would refund me since it's only been an hour. We will see.

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article