Product: Homeadvisor Plumbing Leads Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
Resolved
Homeadvisor's reply to:

Resolved: Homeadvisor - SCAM. TRAP. FAKE

Hi Mikhail,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We are not a scam and our leads are created in real time when a homeowner submits a request online. To provide some clarity; leads that have incorrect or non-working phone numbers are two of multiple situations that are eligible for a lead credit and lead fees are covered in the recorded voice log when you sign up. That being said, we're here to help and have reached out to you via the email address on your account. If there is any further assistance we can offer, please follow up with the resources on that email or contact us at emailus@homeadvisor.com.

-HASupport
Review
Service
Homeadvisor Plumbing Leads
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Update by user May 18, 2018

They called me and waived all fees on my account.

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2018

I have a plumbing conpany. In March, i got a call from sales agent of home advisor.

His name is Andrew. His number is +1 (708) 252-3264. He said that home advisor helps to grow my business by finding customers. I said ok.

He said $287.99 yearly fee, plus he said if i dont like their advertising, i can cancel within 30 days and get FULL refund. After 5 days of signing up, i did cancel. Why? Because i did not know that they charge $19-97 for each lead that they send.

It’s rip off. Their leads don’t work. Their lead includes false or fake phone numbers , i call that number, nobody answers or customer doesn’t want or customer just wants to get an estimate. Why should i pay fee for FAKE leads?

If i get paid from customer, okay, then i’ll pay to home advisor. Nobody told me when i signed up. It’s a scam and rip off. Searched from google , lots of NEGATIVE comments under this business.

Their business name was different. They got too many complaints and they closed the business and opened the new one. But the same structure. Scam.

Trap. Sitejabber.com has 220 reviews (all negative) regarding their business. So, they didn’t want to refund my $287.99 , even i have 25 days to cancel and get my full refund. That’s what i was told when i signed up.

I called my TD bank and got my money back. Right now they are emailing me that pay $307.99 or go to collection. This problem needs to be solved, but their customer service is so poor. No helpful.

They have 147k contractors who are paying yearly $287.99. So , are they paying ENOUGH Ttax to IRS , while they are making 42 million us dollars. Plus, for each fake leads they are making.

IRS should control their activity. Thanks a lot for reading