Product: Homeadvisor Painting And Staining Leads Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
2.0
I contacted your Co and immediately after hanging up, a contractor called me, was interested, came the next Day with a friend, was pleased to stain my front porch and back two steps. Very pleasant, told me he could do it right away, came the next day, told me he had...
Review
Service
Homeadvisor Painting And Staining Leads
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Homeadvisor's reply to:

Homeadvisor - Leads I can't contact and don't want service

Hello, We're sorry to hear this. A homeowner has to submit a service request in order for you to receive it as a lead. Among a number of other situations, leads for work that does not match the lead type are eligible for a credit. We're always happy to address any lead concerns and discuss strategies to help you see the most success with your account. To speak with a rep, please feel free to call Customer Care at 877-947-3639 or send info to emailus@homeadvisor.com and a rep will reach out to assist you. -HASupport
Review
Service
Homeadvisor Painting And Staining Leads
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
1.5

I was sent two leads for $66.00 each. The first one I can't contact after multiple tried.

I found out that this lead contacted Angieslist for painting,not home advisor. The second lead after many tries I did talk to someone. They had no idea who I was and why I was calling. I have no problem being charged for leads if I have a chance to sell myself to the customers.

I also was charged for larger job leads for little half day jobs I asked for credit and was not given. They also charged me $60.00 for a service that u didn't want. It was free the first month and at that time I said I didn't want that service.

I have had success with them doing two jobs but the $1000.00 Iam in the hole from bad leads that they charge me for iam bearly breaking even. Don't let them rio you off.