Product: Homeadvisor Painting And Staining Leads Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
Homeadvisor's reply to:

Homeadvisor - Leads I can't contact and don't want service

Hello, We're sorry to hear this. A homeowner has to submit a service request in order for you to receive it as a lead. Among a number of other situations, leads for work that does not match the lead type are eligible for a credit. We're always happy to address any lead concerns and discuss strategies to help you see the most success with your account. To speak with a rep, please feel free to call Customer Care at 877-947-3639 or send info to emailus@homeadvisor.com and a rep will reach out to assist you. -HASupport
Review
Service
Homeadvisor Painting And Staining Leads
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
1.5

I was sent two leads for $66.00 each. The first one I can't contact after multiple tried.

I found out that this lead contacted Angieslist for painting,not home advisor. The second lead after many tries I did talk to someone. They had no idea who I was and why I was calling. I have no problem being charged for leads if I have a chance to sell myself to the customers.

I also was charged for larger job leads for little half day jobs I asked for credit and was not given. They also charged me $60.00 for a service that u didn't want. It was free the first month and at that time I said I didn't want that service.

I have had success with them doing two jobs but the $1000.00 Iam in the hole from bad leads that they charge me for iam bearly breaking even. Don't let them rio you off.