Product: Homeadvisor Home Inspection Leads Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
Homeadvisor's reply to:

Homeadvisor in Golden, Colorado - Im getting ripped off

Hi Craig,

We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience so far. We would be happy to discuss strategies for success and resources to help you sell your business. If you would like to speak to a Customer Care rep please call 877-947-3639 or send your info to emailus@homeadvisor.com and a rep will reach out. –HASupport
Review
Service
Homeadvisor Home Inspection Leads
Cons
  • Are sneaky and try to make billing as confusing as possible
Reason of review
Never won a job through HomeAdvisor.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Home Advisor Waist Of Money

I joined Home advisor in June and have not got one job from HomeAdvisor. I would not recommend this company to anybody that owns a business and is looking to grow it.

The billing is confusing and they also send to many pro's job leads. This company is sneaky. I'm very unhappy. I have spent hundreds of dollars with this company.

Its a rip off! I just paused my leads for 3 months because I cant afford it anymore. When the 3 months is up I plan to pause them again. I read where there is a class action lawsuit against HomeAdvisor.

I would like to know how that turns out. As far as the consumer looking for pros I would not recommend HomeAdvisor to them as well.