Most Helpful

HOMEADVISOR IS A SCAM: CONTRACTORS DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE *** ARTISTS!

After forming a new HVAC contracting company, I was solicited by telephone by HomeAdvisor. Some smooth talking salesman said for less than a $300.00 annual fee, HomeAdvisor would provide me with leads to potential customers.

He didn't give me too many details. All I was told was the leads would cost me between $15-$30 per lead. Sounds good? Right?

WRONG!!! What he failed to mention is that the same leads are given to multiple contractors and you get charged per lead whether you get the job or not. The first two leads I received were BOGUS. I was given fake names and addresses to buildings that didn't exist.

After finding this out I called to cancel, but was given the run-around by the two clowns I talked to. They got me so pissed off after just being in business for a few days, I hung up on them. I then contacted the credit card company and disputed the $300.00 fee they charged my account.

I used a credit card rather than a debit card just to give me a way out in case it turned out to be a SCAM!, which it is.

Contractors; do yourself a favor: STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDS!!! Spend your advertising money elsewhere; like a newspaper ad, flyers, yellowpages.

If theses guys had any heart, they'd be out stealing for a living!!!

I want to share this with you! I started a company Called Thrustomer that is currently located in Michigan!

We combat everything that is wrong with Home Advisor. No charge Per Lead and No customer registration. When a customer posts what they need done in a portal, the info is automatically sent to every local business in that category! Literally!

We are trying to expand the rest of the United States and make a mobile app and I was hoping you could help!! Here is our campaign Link: https://igg.me/at/thrustomer/x/22045266#/

got a lead from home advisor to replace water heater the phone number given was for a home depot store charged me $49.00 asked for credit and was denied they never called number to verify just denied credit it seems to happen a lot they are ripping contractors for bad leads

This company posted a fake ad on Craig's list . I made the mistake of calling this 888 #, and they immediately sold my private home # out on a list.

I have received many calls from all over Washington state.

I just spoke to one of the companies that told me they have to pay $20 per number from "home" advisor, aka- this ad. https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/sks/d/eatonville-ac-electrician-outdoor/6812908582.html

Please contact me dadeen0821@gmail.com These guys are crooks

I am in complete agreement with other contractor's comments. Their sales people are high pressure, they indicate that the leads will be only $33.00 and that you have the choice to decline the lead.

There is an annual fee of $350.00 plus they want you to subscribe to other services that are even higher priced. Before getting off the phone with the sales person a lead came in, the service was never confirmed, the website was never accessed, no user account was ever set up. This was verified with what they call a customer service department. They are now charging us $47.00 for the lead, not $33.00.

We are receiving threatening letters about collections and their supervisor in a telephone conversation said if we think we have problems now just wait. They will turn it over to collections and ruin our credit. This company is about high pressure sales, threats and intimidation. All contractors should beware of the service, find other avenues to obtain business.

If you talk to them do not agree to anything and do not give them your credit, debit card or any bank information. You will regret it.

I’m not a contractor but have called contractors referred by home advisor; they never return calls! U can’t even pay people to work any more.

My lead was valid but not one contractor called or emailed me back.

Not even the courtesy of a reply saying, perhaps, that wasn’t a job they normally do. Nothing!

@Anonymous

from a contractor perspective there could be a reason for this. you could have entered a small job into a high price lead.

meaning that if you wanted an outlet changed but put down home rewiring, well that lead costs around a 120 dollars, which is insane to begin with. now imagine what I would have to charge you to make it worth it for me to contact you.

id get charged immediately and then you'd go with the cheapest guy anyway. you homeowners don't realize the cost of being apart of this scam!

I had the same happen to me false leads

Yes you are right! I got trick in to the same thing... noone ever mentioned anything about lead fee to me and especially anything about different jobs This is a BIGGEST SCAM!!!!

The same thing happened to me how do you get them to take you off the contractor list for good

#1520686

Are you a service provider that wants real ROI. I can show you first hand how do get homeowner and business owners to call youBradNative Rank

@Brad

My name is also Brad. I own an Epoxy floor coating Co. Tell me how to get residential customers to call me to get their garage coated.

RightJackdaw
#1519358

join the RICO class action against them

I agree, this company is a scam. I signed up and after a few leads that were way more expensive than Scott Carter told me they were going to be I tried to cancel my subscription.

That worked for a while, but they didn't really close the account, they just put it on hold. A few weeks ago in the middle of a Friday night my phone went off with two leads. I immediately logged in and paused leads until Monday when someone was in the office to close the account.

Now two months later they are sending me a bill, so I have been sitting on hold for 30 minutes waiting to talk to someone that can get this straightened out. Contractors, stay away from this company.

@David J

Did they try to send you final notice for your payment due? Same thing happened to me

True true true! We experienced one lie after another, bogus leads, mis information or none at all.

I found the same thing as a contractor for home advisors.

Huge ripoff !Said they would stop drafting my CC and kept on & on !

DO NOT AT ALL SIGN UP WITH THEM, HORRIBLE. IN THE END THE JOBS YOU MIGHT GET YOU WILL END UP HAVING TO PAY FOR THE LEADS.

NOT A PROFIT AT ALL. STAY AWAY!!!

Home Advisor is a RIP OFF to contractors. $52 per lead, with four companies receiving the same lead. Home Advisor makes more $$$ than the contractors who actually do the work on small projects.Home Advisor should be force to disclose to the customer that each contractor is paying for their name.

Same happen to me. Kept calling me wanting me to sign up saying they had multiple jobs in my area so i finally decided to try it.

Once i signed up they didnt send me anything. Then finally after a few calls i got one lead and the lead wouldnt return my call. Disputed it with my Credit card and got the money back. Home advisor sent me to collections.

I told them I'm not paying and they have been calling me for about 7 months lol. The collectors said my contract only gives me 3 days to cancel. In 3 days you dont have enough time to give them a chance. I never got a contract.

They said there not obligated.

It's on there website the terms. They are a joke.

@Kyle forbes

They sent me to collections too. Wondering if it will show up on my credit (they don't have my social though).

I filed a report with the Federal Trade Commission and my local Attorney General. If it shows up on my credit I will be livid.

@Kyle forbes

Same exact thing here - I can’t understand how they’re still operating ! Total scam

I never fell for their nonsense but what really got me was when I had somebody check to see who they had signed up it was a couple of guys I wouldn't hire to take my trash out.

My experience would support the negative reviews shown here!

the sales people will Tell You *** Anything You Want To Hear.the terms and conditions is what you need to read.cancel within 72 hours of signing up and you'll be fine.any longer than that though and they've got their fangs in.

home advisers almost put me out of business ,they charged double charged for leads some, then top it off I getting charged for bunch of Leads i didnt even take ,we been trying to reach then I so ready paid out give hundred and they saying I still owe them $1,050 and I I don't know why yet

Home adviser is a scam I used them when they were Service magic before they changed there name cuz so many people were sueing them stay away all I ever got in leads was people that never exsisted

Hey it's a great concept from Home Advisor standpoint they sign up as many contractors as they can let's say you call in to get a room painted basic price about a hundred hundred fifty dollars they send that lead to 25 to 30 people Home Advisor makes 2500 to $3,000 for a lead and they don't even care whether a home advisor contractor gets the job or not

@Anonymous

HomeAdvisor only sends leads to 3 people tops and that's for their cheapest leads... it's in t&c lol

@George

That's completely false...they send leads to more than 5-6 Service Providers minimum but claim it was only sent to three. It's a scam...

Contractor shoes up to bid on a job and it looks like a Walmart parking lot with so many contractors referred by the same company.. HomeAdvisor...they make all the money and could care less if they hurt or inhibit the initial three assigned contractors by sending the lead to multiple contractors exceeding the 2-3 lead agreement originally entered into.

@George

They've sent the same leads to myself and CraftJack, Networx and Angie's List. Advisor owns all 3 companies.

I've had clients tell me they didn't look through home advisor, just craft Jack and the job was completed months before I got their lead. Fake!!

@Anonymous

Wish I would have thought of this perfect money scheme

Home advisors are Crooks the first five leaves I got were completely bogus fake addresses people you call that said I never heard of HomeAdvisor they are Crooks in the worse I don't see how they're staying in business why hasn't the state of Colorado shut these idiots down

Same experience. Told me exactly what I wanted to hear like a used car salesman

Bad leads no problem when will give you a refund

Then they tell me we don't give refunds we only give credits

Scam artist they are currently in a class action lawsuit that is why you will see fewer and fewer commercials on TV for Home Advisor

Bad people bad bad people stay away stay away Will Robinson!!!!

#1420547
@Anonymous

If you are in a class action lawsuit against HomeAdvisor I am in!!!!!!

This is a very true scam they do hook you up with some leads periodically but a lot of the leads are not real and true and people are just scouting for jobs to be done but you still have to pay Home Advisor to give advice to people even if they're not going to do the work so the only person that really gets paid and makes money is Home Advisor so just beware I don't believe they'll make your business I think they'll break your business and they have an excuse for everything great talking people work for them I've done really well with my business in the past without Home Advisor so please if you're a contractor don't use them there's no value

I've tried them also. Every lead is a gamble.

You call and leave a message or text or email and they don't respond half the time.

Then you have to call HA to try and get a refund because of a "No response". Way too time consuming to chase the leads and try to get refunds while still paying $28 a month for the privilege.

#1401982

yup , told me it was 25$ per month flat rate turned around and charged me $271 . refused to refund me and kept trying to talk me into keeping the service and not canceling . they are clowns !

These folks call me night and day and as far as I can tell they are not such advertisers for my kind of business. I really wish I never even looked into these idiots!!!

*** them! Pieces of *** scammers! Do yourself a favor and stay away from these scammers.

Your an idiot

They called me as well - I am an architect so we are prohibited by law from getting brokered services. They failed two out of two - I looked up architects and the one they sang praised about and marketed above others was NOT EVEN LICENSED!!!

The second was an engineer from King of Prussia who just happened to have signed drawings he did not prepare (illegal), drawings which had the building permit revoked because they did not represent what was actually in the field. A high-level L&I Official basically laughed when I mentioned his name - they believe him incompetent. So, they spend tons of money on ads but are sloppy about verifications - seems they just want to get a piece of everyone's fee.

I avoid them all. People hire me because the word gets around if you do an excellent job for a fair fee.

When I signed up they told me the lead charges were anywhere from 9 to $17 a piece after I signed up the Lee charges were anywhere from 99 $250 and the first eight leads were bogus after that I just cut them off had to cancel my credit card because they kept trying to charge these people are scam artist

@Anonymous

I have never signed with home advisor they saw me online some how looking at their advertisement and have been calling me, bugging me for two years. They call me late at night and the minute the clock hit 8:00am Theyre calling me Monday morning!!!

I'm sick of these guys!! How do I get rid of them???!!!

Just say *** that

@Anonymous

Do u get refunded ? U have any idea give me pls. I have current balance due is 307.99.

Had the same experience. I asked repeatedly what if I get a job that is not in my area or job I don't do well I get a refund yes you will get a refund after 8 bogus leads I get a credit not a refund but a credit

I am out over $1,000 with these criminals I had to cancel my credit card my credit card company American Express understood and said if you did not receive a viable product or service we will not charge you so they cancelled all charges to them but Home Advisor without any warning because they know they are at fault turn me over to a collection agency

They get a call in for a paint job for example they will send that lead to as many contractors within a hundred miles sometimes as many as 25 or 30 and charge each contractor $100 they're making 2500 to $3,000 and they don't even care if we get a job

Run run very fast from these people do not even think about they are nothing but the criminals and scam artists

Like every contractor I know who has even tried to do work with them I wish I had never heard of Home Advisor

home advisor charged me a lot of money and i got no work. mostly 6 contractors sent to each lead.

at least half of the leads they sold me were ***. i had to shut off my credit card to get rid of them.

These people are parasites. I know a young contractor here in ma who got ripped off bad by these clowns.

I run a home improvement company and am not on HA, Facebook, yellowbook, linkedin, ....what a bunch of bs.

Boycott these shysters. Letter your truck properly, have a decent website, have a good looking logo, take care of your customers, have shiny new business cards on hand, leave your job spotless, hide your tattoos, dont let them know you smoke, be on time, wash your truck, go to bed by 10:00, get all the licenses you can, be insured, send coverage page right away, do a little extra, send out a nice 10 cent mailer from UPrinting, smile and give everyone your card, buy new hallway tarps, call your customer all the time, answer you phone with the least # of rings possible, surprise the homeowner with high end pastries, have dog treats in your truck, send thank you notes and an occasional $100.00 restaurant gift card, dont BS a customer you did this or that before ( they know if its true ), thank them, look them in the eyes, *** HA

@Anonymous

Loved the dog treat idea....never thought if that one

Home adviser is a scan. They don't review the leads. They only care about charging you for bad leads.

#1319977

I had the exact situation with home advisor, they are a ripoff to contractors. I contacted 5 of the 6 referrals; not one call was returned.

Then home advisor billed my credit card for these fake referrals. I had to cancel my credit card and block home advisor phone number from my phone.

They will not reimburse you for leads just because you cannot get in touch with the customer which is also rip off. They sent us customers that already had the work done months before the sent us the leads. 4 out of 34 were legitimate.

They just took me for $348 to sign up and $152 in fraudulent charges in 4 days for leads that had nothing to do with my business.

Don't sign up. They are a rip off.

Poor or Fraud leads or too many just "curious" leads. They will ALWAYS charge you for a lead. Credits are applied "AFTER" you pay.

No Refunds!

Under class action lawsuit at this time.

#1401985
@Anonymous

how can i get in on this class action law suit

@aaron

Right??

Very frustrated with the fact that they will Not give me credit for leads that are something we do not do. Poor screening on HA part.

Lead cost have jumped to $39 per lead without advance warning. In all honesty, some of their leads are good.

Hello, We're sorry to see the frustrations here. We're here to help, please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com and a rep will reach out to assist. -HASupport

Wished I had reviewed this before signing up and giving my money to these crook's.

I'm a consumer.. I was on Home Advisor looking for a roofer...

We just built a new home and our $50,000 roof was installed wrong.. so I was SHOCKED when I saw the builder that built our home and would not HONOR OUR WARRANTY... installed our roof wrong.. NO FLASHING...

No Starter Shingles ... Wrong Size Nails.. I wrote 7 reviews and sent them to Home Advisor which not one of my reviews was ever posted...

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? For Home Advisor to continue giving this builder a 5 star rating ??

@Anonymous

Join the crowd! I had the same exact situation with a bathroom remodel.

Refused to post my bad review. By the way..I worked for home advisor for 30 days. Walked out because of their unscrupulous business practices. Those five star reviews are posted after you join.

They are received from the contractor himself. HA asked for family, friends or neighbors. They don't care as long as they can post them. Doesn't even have to be someone the contractor did work for.

They're currently having their *** sued off in federal court for deceptive deceptive business practices. Employees are threatened with their jobs on a daily basis if they don't lie to the contractors. Fear tactics used constantly.

Run as fast as you can! They're criminals!!!!!

Home advisor is a rip off! I paid the membership fee and they sold me on

the lead idea, if so I thought I actually got the job.

I checked my credit card and they had been charging me for leads sometimes up to 150$!!!

When I called them to tell them i,had not earned one penny from their leads they refused to reimburse my acct. They are one big scam!

They got me for 700 dollars,and now trying to charge me for 900.They are a scam,people dont know where the leads coming from.Some people in apartments.Is there any lawyers out there that will help.

I have a drywall business that would get charged on my card then the person would cancel the appointment.... its so crazy that they could charge $30 or ?

for my lead and I would not even get in the house....i now keep turning off my leads but forget and then another charge...What a great idea to screw hard working contractors - imagine the millions. ***

I completely agree! These guys are crooks!!

They sent us tons of bogus leads, and charged us for all of them, scamming us out of hundreds of dollars, promised refunds we never saw, charged us for calls we never ran, and charged us for an mhelp desk we didnt even agree too. They make their money in the most dishonest way possible. By stealing. And from small business owners no less.

How they sleep at night, I will never know. God help them!

They are bogus as ***, I'm giving them up to just as soon as I can. I absolutely hate home advisor.

What you said I could not be more true. It is nothing but a scam these guys are so fake they tried to take me as well and I caught them in time but I had to fight for my money back period big waste of time and they still call me once every two months with the new person they hired because their turnover rate sucks.

This company is based out of th UK and will hit millions of credit cards and debit cards and go out of buisness they used to be call service magic was there old company and it went bust stole millions

Home advisor is a rip off, don't buy into this scam, from Huntington ny

I totally agree, this is company have know idea about what their doing. They send you leads that you don't want and than have the balls to charge you for them. this company is the worst.

Just my two cents... found out last night my cousin's husband signed in to be a "contractor" thru HomeAdvisor" and he's not licensed, not insured, not very good at home improvement or DYI projects...

I'm scared for anyone who gets his services! How can they hire people who aren't even proven or insured?

: 0

same thing here! seems all they are concerned with is getting their hands on a weekly withdrawal from your bank account!

got two leads that i basically had to give away!

and then here come the bad leads! a bunch of them!

after the first 2 or 3 of them i got on "live help"(yea right!!)and stated i wanted a credit for them, the smooth talker never told me squat! that was 2 weeks ago and no credits! 6,7,8 more "targeted leads" come and every single one of them are complete duds!!!

I HAVE A 85-95% CLOSING RATE!!

i am HIGHLY TRAINED in sales! so don't sit there and say "its me" home advisor!!!!

put the phone books down and get real leads "home advisor"!!! AND YOUR *** RIGHT IM PISSED!!!!!!

beside this ***, they shoot leads to several "pro's" and all are charged! BEFORE YOU GET SCAMMED JOINING THIS BUCKET OF ***, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!

THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES OUT THERE! REAL COMPANIES! there is a reason why most companies change their name.... they are running from something!

just go to the "bbb" website and look. as i am typing this i have had 2 calls from "home advisor" wanting a credit card number! that is all they are concerned with!

ENOUGH! IM DONE!

@JUST ANOTHER ***KER

They're plenty of contractors who realize the methodology of homeadvisor. I use them as a licensed contractor and am make waaaaaaaaaaaaay more money then I am spending with them. So they are not the problem my friend, it is you.

@Anonymous

You are right you need to know how HA works you need to set your travel preferences how far you will go for work and refine your work preferences. and set a budget I set mine @ $100 per month @ first to see how things go.

I have made most of the money back that I spent but am still in the red a few hundred. most are false leads and the work that customers request on HA is not what they are always looking for home advisor is a business that is out for themselves and love to charge as much as they can you need to educate yourself on how to keep them on a leash and use them to your best interest I have made some great contacts through them and have made new customers through those contacts.

I have since dumped HA as I am not happy with the way they do business. and find thumbtack a much better lead Company as you only pay for the leads that contact you no fake leads you get a chance to sell yourself to a real person all I can say is you have to always have your interest first and do not rely on someone else to do it for you

View more comments (10)
Review
#503185 Review #503185 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer503185.
Las Vegas, Nevada

Homeadvisor - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

I READ ON HOMEADVISOR WEBSITE "ALL PROS LICENCED AND INSURED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED"

I ACCEPTED A BID FROM ONE OF THE "PROS"

CARLITOS WAY INC

WE AGREED ON A PRICE , I PAID HALF , REST UPON COMPLETION

REPLACE A TOILET

REPLACE A SHOWER HEAD

REPLACE A FENCE

PAINT THE KITCHEN

WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF STARTING ON THE SHOWER ...HE BROKE A PIPE ...A RIVER OF WATER GOING FROM THE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM TO THE DOWNSTAIRS FLOOR , WATER EVERYWHERE!!

CLOSETS, STORAGE ROOM A DISASTER .....AND HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! HE WAS INCREDULOUS, FROZEN...I HAD TO YELL AT HIM DO SOMETHING!

CUT THE WATER FLOW, MOPPED UP A BIT...SAID WILL COME BACK FINISH THE JOB...THAT NIGHT MORE WATER LEAKING FROM UPSTAIRS...HE CAME, LOOKED , TRIED SAID "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO'

THE DAMAGE WAS APPRAISED AT 4295.00 FLOORS AND WALLS NEED REPLACEMENT

THE IDIOT CARLOS, WAS NOT INSURED OR HAD A LICENCE!!!

CALLED AND EMAILED HOMEADVISOR...YOU ADVERTISE "LICENCED AND INSURED"

I GOT APOLOGIES, NO COMPENSATION..THEY HAVE IN WRITING A "HAPPINESS GUARANTEE" THAT BASICALLY SAYS "WE WILL PAY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR PRO"

TO DATE NOTHING ,NOT RETURNING MY CALLS

THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE CREDENTIALS OF THE "PROFESSIONALS" IF THEY FOG A MIRROR ...THAT IS IT !

• False Advertisement
Cons
Deceiving false advertisement, Fraud
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Homeadvisor - Home advisor leads

***BEWARE***SCAMMMM

4078906339

Called my father in law with a fake *** scam. tryna force him to give his credit card number and they'd provide leads to house.

All leads were fake. Fake numbers.

Calls are rerouted to their cell phones . Beware!!!

• home advisor scam
  • Home Advisor Complaints
  • Scam
  • Beware
Pros
Great smooth talker, Smooth talker
Cons
Steals all your money provides fake leads
Getting a lawyer

Homeadvisor - The same complaints as everyone else.....

This company needs to be reported to the Attorney General. If everyone did this, maybe they will change their ways.

• Ineffective Business Practices
  • lead service
Cons
Veryverypoor, Scamming new contractors, Big liers, Experience so far, False leads and no refunds

Homeadvisor - Home Advisors

Update by user Aug 04

Original review posted by user Aug 04

I hired a contractor from Home Advisor. I would advise the public not to hire a contractor from Home Advisor and not go through FairClaims.com for arbitration (they have a contract with Home advisors who i am sure is lining their pocket.

They both have no credibility. I hired Pros Property Management to install prehung Doors in my upstairs. Pros sent two totally inexperienced non-english-speaking men to do the job. They damaged all frames to varying degrees.

The frames are 1/2 to an inch above the floor. Doors also have damage. I had to hire and pay another contractor to replace all the frames and paint them. They did a totally unacceptable job.

I am a 73 year old women they ripped off in the amount of $2500 dollars. Contractor refused to give even a partial refund. Fairclaims said they found in my favor with zero judgment. Do not make an agreement with them either.

A BBB review called them "thieves". I totally agree.

• Homefix scam
Pros
Non3, Wool being pulled over my eyes
Cons
Customer care and the poor service they provided
Bad quality

Homeadvisor - Unqualified Contractors

More and more unqualified contractors are getting through or not being screened at properly by Home Advisors. The mentioned contractors gave a quote after inspecting the job and upped the cost when the job was "done".

When in fact, after many tries to repair a problem, and trying to get away with not doing a good job, they needed this additional part (with an extra cost), plus their labor. At the end of the day, I am left with a sprinkler system that doesn't work at all (lost my newly laid sod) - Numerous attempts to reach contractor failed and he doesn't return calls. When the electrical company was contacted about the problems he was hired to fix and didn't, he advised that there would be an extra cost.

I plan to report their schemes to the Better Business Bureau and make a visit to Small Claims Court if these matters are not addressed. These contractors are ripping people off left and right.

Review
#1589747 Review #1589747 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1589747.

Homeadvisor - USELESS REFFERRALS

1.2

I HAVE HAD TWO BAD EXPERIENCES WITH THIS ORGANIZATION. THE FIRST INSTANCE HAPPENED WHEN A FALLEN TREE DESTROYED MY LARGE PUMP SHED.

INSTEAD OF SENDING A REPAIR PERSON THEY SENT A ROOFING COMPANY THAT ONLY WANTED TO REROOF MY HOME AND NOT REPAIR MY DESTROYED PUMP SHED.

THE SECOND INSTANCE INVOLVED A DISHWASHER REPAIRMAN WHO TOOK ME FOR $300 TO REPAIR THE MACHINE AND WARRANTYED THE WORK.YES THE MACHINE DID BREAK DOWN AGAIN AND THE REAIRMAN REFUSES TO MAKE GOOD HIS PROMISED WARRANTY. HOME ADVISOR HAS DONE NOTHING TO ASSIST.

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Homeadvisor - Never put your hand on me.

This company came in did a horrible job. They tried to make an excuse for everything they did.

Steve the owner of the co. tried to do his best to fix everything.

One thing he cannot fix is his employee putting his had on me to push be out of the way so he could explain whatever. In my 68 years no contractor has ever put his hands on me for any reason.

Steve the owner was very nice and tried to make things ok. Putting you hands on me is hard to except an apology from anyone.

Work Experience or Job Application
An apology

Homeadvisor - Disappointed

2.0

Tried LOOKING for electricians in my area. One name came up & in order to get to this point I had to provide phone number.

There were NO prices, etc. 5 minutes after getting off site, this company contacted me @ 9:30pm.

Review
#1577877 Review #1577877 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1577877.

Homeadvisor - Cancell

You guys keep canceling on me so forget it

Review
Pros
Initial sales call
Problem with delivery

(877) 800-3177
All Homeadvisor Contacts

Homeadvisor - Too many phone calls

Too many phone calls

I know about your company if I need you I will call you it’s that simple

I am so sick of the phone calls, emails, texts, when I was very clear about my schedule and the I would make the contact. A contractor may lose a job because of it...

Review
#1575439 Review #1575439 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1575439.