Most Helpful

HOMEADVISOR IS A SCAM: CONTRACTORS DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE *** ARTISTS!

After forming a new HVAC contracting company, I was solicited by telephone by HomeAdvisor. Some smooth talking salesman said for less than a $300.00 annual fee, HomeAdvisor would provide me with leads to potential customers.

He didn't give me too many details. All I was told was the leads would cost me between $15-$30 per lead. Sounds good? Right?

WRONG!!! What he failed to mention is that the same leads are given to multiple contractors and you get charged per lead whether you get the job or not. The first two leads I received were BOGUS. I was given fake names and addresses to buildings that didn't exist.

After finding this out I called to cancel, but was given the run-around by the two clowns I talked to. They got me so pissed off after just being in business for a few days, I hung up on them. I then contacted the credit card company and disputed the $300.00 fee they charged my account.

I used a credit card rather than a debit card just to give me a way out in case it turned out to be a SCAM!, which it is.

Contractors; do yourself a favor: STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDS!!! Spend your advertising money elsewhere; like a newspaper ad, flyers, yellowpages.

If theses guys had any heart, they'd be out stealing for a living!!!

Read

got a lead from home advisor to replace water heater the phone number given was for a home depot store charged me $49.00 asked for credit and was denied they never called number to verify just denied credit it seems to happen a lot they are ripping contractors for bad leads

This company posted a fake ad on Craig's list . I made the mistake of calling this 888 #, and they immediately sold my private home # out on a list.

I have received many calls from all over Washington state.

I just spoke to one of the companies that told me they have to pay $20 per number from "home" advisor, aka- this ad. https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/sks/d/eatonville-ac-electrician-outdoor/6812908582.html

Please contact me dadeen0821@gmail.com These guys are crooks

I am in complete agreement with other contractor's comments. Their sales people are high pressure, they indicate that the leads will be only $33.00 and that you have the choice to decline the lead.

There is an annual fee of $350.00 plus they want you to subscribe to other services that are even higher priced. Before getting off the phone with the sales person a lead came in, the service was never confirmed, the website was never accessed, no user account was ever set up. This was verified with what they call a customer service department. They are now charging us $47.00 for the lead, not $33.00.

We are receiving threatening letters about collections and their supervisor in a telephone conversation said if we think we have problems now just wait. They will turn it over to collections and ruin our credit. This company is about high pressure sales, threats and intimidation. All contractors should beware of the service, find other avenues to obtain business.

If you talk to them do not agree to anything and do not give them your credit, debit card or any bank information. You will regret it.

I’m not a contractor but have called contractors referred by home advisor; they never return calls! U can’t even pay people to work any more.

My lead was valid but not one contractor called or emailed me back.

Not even the courtesy of a reply saying, perhaps, that wasn’t a job they normally do. Nothing!

@Anonymous

from a contractor perspective there could be a reason for this. you could have entered a small job into a high price lead.

meaning that if you wanted an outlet changed but put down home rewiring, well that lead costs around a 120 dollars, which is insane to begin with. now imagine what I would have to charge you to make it worth it for me to contact you.

id get charged immediately and then you'd go with the cheapest guy anyway. you homeowners don't realize the cost of being apart of this scam!

I had the same happen to me false leads

Yes you are right! I got trick in to the same thing... noone ever mentioned anything about lead fee to me and especially anything about different jobs This is a BIGGEST SCAM!!!!

The same thing happened to me how do you get them to take you off the contractor list for good

#1520686

Are you a service provider that wants real ROI. I can show you first hand how do get homeowner and business owners to call youBradNative Rank

RightJackdaw
#1519358

join the RICO class action against them

I agree, this company is a scam. I signed up and after a few leads that were way more expensive than Scott Carter told me they were going to be I tried to cancel my subscription.

That worked for a while, but they didn't really close the account, they just put it on hold. A few weeks ago in the middle of a Friday night my phone went off with two leads. I immediately logged in and paused leads until Monday when someone was in the office to close the account.

Now two months later they are sending me a bill, so I have been sitting on hold for 30 minutes waiting to talk to someone that can get this straightened out. Contractors, stay away from this company.

@David J

Did they try to send you final notice for your payment due? Same thing happened to me

True true true! We experienced one lie after another, bogus leads, mis information or none at all.

I found the same thing as a contractor for home advisors.

Huge ripoff !Said they would stop drafting my CC and kept on & on !

DO NOT AT ALL SIGN UP WITH THEM, HORRIBLE. IN THE END THE JOBS YOU MIGHT GET YOU WILL END UP HAVING TO PAY FOR THE LEADS.

NOT A PROFIT AT ALL. STAY AWAY!!!

Home Advisor is a RIP OFF to contractors. $52 per lead, with four companies receiving the same lead. Home Advisor makes more $$$ than the contractors who actually do the work on small projects.Home Advisor should be force to disclose to the customer that each contractor is paying for their name.

Same happen to me. Kept calling me wanting me to sign up saying they had multiple jobs in my area so i finally decided to try it.

Once i signed up they didnt send me anything. Then finally after a few calls i got one lead and the lead wouldnt return my call. Disputed it with my Credit card and got the money back. Home advisor sent me to collections.

I told them I'm not paying and they have been calling me for about 7 months lol. The collectors said my contract only gives me 3 days to cancel. In 3 days you dont have enough time to give them a chance. I never got a contract.

They said there not obligated.

It's on there website the terms. They are a joke.

@Kyle forbes

They sent me to collections too. Wondering if it will show up on my credit (they don't have my social though).

I filed a report with the Federal Trade Commission and my local Attorney General. If it shows up on my credit I will be livid.

@Kyle forbes

Same exact thing here - I can’t understand how they’re still operating ! Total scam

I never fell for their nonsense but what really got me was when I had somebody check to see who they had signed up it was a couple of guys I wouldn't hire to take my trash out.

My experience would support the negative reviews shown here!

the sales people will Tell You *** Anything You Want To Hear.the terms and conditions is what you need to read.cancel within 72 hours of signing up and you'll be fine.any longer than that though and they've got their fangs in.

home advisers almost put me out of business ,they charged double charged for leads some, then top it off I getting charged for bunch of Leads i didnt even take ,we been trying to reach then I so ready paid out give hundred and they saying I still owe them $1,050 and I I don't know why yet

Home adviser is a scam I used them when they were Service magic before they changed there name cuz so many people were sueing them stay away all I ever got in leads was people that never exsisted

Hey it's a great concept from Home Advisor standpoint they sign up as many contractors as they can let's say you call in to get a room painted basic price about a hundred hundred fifty dollars they send that lead to 25 to 30 people Home Advisor makes 2500 to $3,000 for a lead and they don't even care whether a home advisor contractor gets the job or not

@Anonymous

HomeAdvisor only sends leads to 3 people tops and that's for their cheapest leads... it's in t&c lol

@George

That's completely false...they send leads to more than 5-6 Service Providers minimum but claim it was only sent to three. It's a scam...

Contractor shoes up to bid on a job and it looks like a Walmart parking lot with so many contractors referred by the same company.. HomeAdvisor...they make all the money and could care less if they hurt or inhibit the initial three assigned contractors by sending the lead to multiple contractors exceeding the 2-3 lead agreement originally entered into.

@George

They've sent the same leads to myself and CraftJack, Networx and Angie's List. Advisor owns all 3 companies.

I've had clients tell me they didn't look through home advisor, just craft Jack and the job was completed months before I got their lead. Fake!!

@Anonymous

Wish I would have thought of this perfect money scheme

Home advisors are Crooks the first five leaves I got were completely bogus fake addresses people you call that said I never heard of HomeAdvisor they are Crooks in the worse I don't see how they're staying in business why hasn't the state of Colorado shut these idiots down

Same experience. Told me exactly what I wanted to hear like a used car salesman

Bad leads no problem when will give you a refund

Then they tell me we don't give refunds we only give credits

Scam artist they are currently in a class action lawsuit that is why you will see fewer and fewer commercials on TV for Home Advisor

Bad people bad bad people stay away stay away Will Robinson!!!!

#1420547
@Anonymous

If you are in a class action lawsuit against HomeAdvisor I am in!!!!!!

This is a very true scam they do hook you up with some leads periodically but a lot of the leads are not real and true and people are just scouting for jobs to be done but you still have to pay Home Advisor to give advice to people even if they're not going to do the work so the only person that really gets paid and makes money is Home Advisor so just beware I don't believe they'll make your business I think they'll break your business and they have an excuse for everything great talking people work for them I've done really well with my business in the past without Home Advisor so please if you're a contractor don't use them there's no value

I've tried them also. Every lead is a gamble.

You call and leave a message or text or email and they don't respond half the time.

Then you have to call HA to try and get a refund because of a "No response". Way too time consuming to chase the leads and try to get refunds while still paying $28 a month for the privilege.

#1401982

yup , told me it was 25$ per month flat rate turned around and charged me $271 . refused to refund me and kept trying to talk me into keeping the service and not canceling . they are clowns !

These folks call me night and day and as far as I can tell they are not such advertisers for my kind of business. I really wish I never even looked into these idiots!!!

*** them! Pieces of *** scammers! Do yourself a favor and stay away from these scammers.

Your an idiot

They called me as well - I am an architect so we are prohibited by law from getting brokered services. They failed two out of two - I looked up architects and the one they sang praised about and marketed above others was NOT EVEN LICENSED!!!

The second was an engineer from King of Prussia who just happened to have signed drawings he did not prepare (illegal), drawings which had the building permit revoked because they did not represent what was actually in the field. A high-level L&I Official basically laughed when I mentioned his name - they believe him incompetent. So, they spend tons of money on ads but are sloppy about verifications - seems they just want to get a piece of everyone's fee.

I avoid them all. People hire me because the word gets around if you do an excellent job for a fair fee.

When I signed up they told me the lead charges were anywhere from 9 to $17 a piece after I signed up the Lee charges were anywhere from 99 $250 and the first eight leads were bogus after that I just cut them off had to cancel my credit card because they kept trying to charge these people are scam artist

@Anonymous

I have never signed with home advisor they saw me online some how looking at their advertisement and have been calling me, bugging me for two years. They call me late at night and the minute the clock hit 8:00am Theyre calling me Monday morning!!!

I'm sick of these guys!! How do I get rid of them???!!!

Just say *** that

@Anonymous

Do u get refunded ? U have any idea give me pls. I have current balance due is 307.99.

Had the same experience. I asked repeatedly what if I get a job that is not in my area or job I don't do well I get a refund yes you will get a refund after 8 bogus leads I get a credit not a refund but a credit

I am out over $1,000 with these criminals I had to cancel my credit card my credit card company American Express understood and said if you did not receive a viable product or service we will not charge you so they cancelled all charges to them but Home Advisor without any warning because they know they are at fault turn me over to a collection agency

They get a call in for a paint job for example they will send that lead to as many contractors within a hundred miles sometimes as many as 25 or 30 and charge each contractor $100 they're making 2500 to $3,000 and they don't even care if we get a job

Run run very fast from these people do not even think about they are nothing but the criminals and scam artists

Like every contractor I know who has even tried to do work with them I wish I had never heard of Home Advisor

home advisor charged me a lot of money and i got no work. mostly 6 contractors sent to each lead.

at least half of the leads they sold me were ***. i had to shut off my credit card to get rid of them.

Canton, Massachusetts, United States #1348468

These people are parasites. I know a young contractor here in ma who got ripped off bad by these clowns.

I run a home improvement company and am not on HA, Facebook, yellowbook, linkedin, ....what a bunch of bs.

Boycott these shysters. Letter your truck properly, have a decent website, have a good looking logo, take care of your customers, have shiny new business cards on hand, leave your job spotless, hide your tattoos, dont let them know you smoke, be on time, wash your truck, go to bed by 10:00, get all the licenses you can, be insured, send coverage page right away, do a little extra, send out a nice 10 cent mailer from UPrinting, smile and give everyone your card, buy new hallway tarps, call your customer all the time, answer you phone with the least # of rings possible, surprise the homeowner with high end pastries, have dog treats in your truck, send thank you notes and an occasional $100.00 restaurant gift card, dont BS a customer you did this or that before ( they know if its true ), thank them, look them in the eyes, F*** HA

@Anonymous

Loved the dog treat idea....never thought if that one

Canton, Georgia, United States #1341728

Home adviser is a scan. They don't review the leads. They only care about charging you for bad leads.

Brentwood, California, United States #1319977

I had the exact situation with home advisor, they are a ripoff to contractors. I contacted 5 of the 6 referrals; not one call was returned.

Then home advisor billed my credit card for these fake referrals. I had to cancel my credit card and block home advisor phone number from my phone.

They will not reimburse you for leads just because you cannot get in touch with the customer which is also rip off. They sent us customers that already had the work done months before the sent us the leads. 4 out of 34 were legitimate.

New Glarus, Wisconsin, United States #1308938

They just took me for $348 to sign up and $152 in fraudulent charges in 4 days for leads that had nothing to do with my business.

Hamilton, Alabama, United States #1306159

Don't sign up. They are a rip off.

Poor or Fraud leads or too many just "curious" leads. They will ALWAYS charge you for a lead. Credits are applied "AFTER" you pay.

No Refunds!

Under class action lawsuit at this time.

#1401985
@Anonymous

how can i get in on this class action law suit

@aaron

Right??

Very frustrated with the fact that they will Not give me credit for leads that are something we do not do. Poor screening on HA part.

Lead cost have jumped to $39 per lead without advance warning. In all honesty, some of their leads are good.

Hello, We're sorry to see the frustrations here. We're here to help, please send your contact information to emailus@homeadvisor.com and a rep will reach out to assist. -HASupport

Fresno, California, United States #1295192

Wished I had reviewed this before signing up and giving my money to these crook's.

Blairsville, Pennsylvania, United States #1292490

I'm a consumer.. I was on Home Advisor looking for a roofer...

We just built a new home and our $50,000 roof was installed wrong.. so I was SHOCKED when I saw the builder that built our home and would not HONOR OUR WARRANTY... installed our roof wrong.. NO FLASHING...

No Starter Shingles ... Wrong Size Nails.. I wrote 7 reviews and sent them to Home Advisor which not one of my reviews was ever posted...

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? For Home Advisor to continue giving this builder a 5 star rating ??

@Anonymous

Join the crowd! I had the same exact situation with a bathroom remodel.

Refused to post my bad review. By the way..I worked for home advisor for 30 days. Walked out because of their unscrupulous business practices. Those five star reviews are posted after you join.

They are received from the contractor himself. HA asked for family, friends or neighbors. They don't care as long as they can post them. Doesn't even have to be someone the contractor did work for.

They're currently having their *** sued off in federal court for deceptive deceptive business practices. Employees are threatened with their jobs on a daily basis if they don't lie to the contractors. Fear tactics used constantly.

Run as fast as you can! They're criminals!!!!!

Courtland, Virginia, United States #1279633

Home advisor is a rip off! I paid the membership fee and they sold me on

the lead idea, if so I thought I actually got the job.

I checked my credit card and they had been charging me for leads sometimes up to 150$!!!

When I called them to tell them i,had not earned one penny from their leads they refused to reimburse my acct. They are one big scam!

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1268844

They got me for 700 dollars,and now trying to charge me for 900.They are a scam,people dont know where the leads coming from.Some people in apartments.Is there any lawyers out there that will help.

Bronx, New York, United States #1266955

I have a drywall business that would get charged on my card then the person would cancel the appointment.... its so crazy that they could charge $30 or ?

for my lead and I would not even get in the house....i now keep turning off my leads but forget and then another charge...What a great idea to screw hard working contractors - imagine the millions. ***

Columbia City, Indiana, United States #1259010

I completely agree! These guys are crooks!!

They sent us tons of bogus leads, and charged us for all of them, scamming us out of hundreds of dollars, promised refunds we never saw, charged us for calls we never ran, and charged us for an mhelp desk we didnt even agree too. They make their money in the most dishonest way possible. By stealing. And from small business owners no less.

How they sleep at night, I will never know. God help them!

They are bogus as ***, I'm giving them up to just as soon as I can. I absolutely hate home advisor.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1211569

What you said I could not be more true. It is nothing but a scam these guys are so fake they tried to take me as well and I caught them in time but I had to fight for my money back period big waste of time and they still call me once every two months with the new person they hired because their turnover rate sucks.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1181366

This company is based out of th UK and will hit millions of credit cards and debit cards and go out of buisness they used to be call service magic was there old company and it went bust stole millions

Home advisor is a rip off, don't buy into this scam, from Huntington ny

I totally agree, this is company have know idea about what their doing. They send you leads that you don't want and than have the balls to charge you for them. this company is the worst.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #992371

Just my two cents... found out last night my cousin's husband signed in to be a "contractor" thru HomeAdvisor" and he's not licensed, not insured, not very good at home improvement or DYI projects...

I'm scared for anyone who gets his services! How can they hire people who aren't even proven or insured?

: 0

same thing here! seems all they are concerned with is getting their hands on a weekly withdrawal from your bank account!

got two leads that i basically had to give away!

and then here come the bad leads! a bunch of them!

after the first 2 or 3 of them i got on "live help"(yea right!!)and stated i wanted a credit for them, the smooth talker never told me squat! that was 2 weeks ago and no credits! 6,7,8 more "targeted leads" come and every single one of them are complete duds!!!

I HAVE A 85-95% CLOSING RATE!!

i am HIGHLY TRAINED in sales! so don't sit there and say "its me" home advisor!!!!

put the phone books down and get real leads "home advisor"!!! AND YOUR *** RIGHT IM PISSED!!!!!!

beside this ***, they shoot leads to several "pro's" and all are charged! BEFORE YOU GET SCAMMED JOINING THIS BUCKET OF ***, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!

THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES OUT THERE! REAL COMPANIES! there is a reason why most companies change their name.... they are running from something!

just go to the "bbb" website and look. as i am typing this i have had 2 calls from "home advisor" wanting a credit card number! that is all they are concerned with!

ENOUGH! IM DONE!

@JUST ANOTHER ***KER

They're plenty of contractors who realize the methodology of homeadvisor. I use them as a licensed contractor and am make waaaaaaaaaaaaay more money then I am spending with them. So they are not the problem my friend, it is you.

@Anonymous

You are right you need to know how HA works you need to set your travel preferences how far you will go for work and refine your work preferences. and set a budget I set mine @ $100 per month @ first to see how things go.

I have made most of the money back that I spent but am still in the red a few hundred. most are false leads and the work that customers request on HA is not what they are always looking for home advisor is a business that is out for themselves and love to charge as much as they can you need to educate yourself on how to keep them on a leash and use them to your best interest I have made some great contacts through them and have made new customers through those contacts.

I have since dumped HA as I am not happy with the way they do business. and find thumbtack a much better lead Company as you only pay for the leads that contact you no fake leads you get a chance to sell yourself to a real person all I can say is you have to always have your interest first and do not rely on someone else to do it for you

View more comments
Loss
Review #503185 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer503185.

Homeadvisor - Pissed

As a contractor I get between one and two cold sales calls from Home advisor every week. I tell them every single time to take me off their calling list but they won't do it.

They just called me from another area code and try to sell me something all over again.Home advisor has way too many customer complaints and bad reviews for me to be involved with any company of that nature. I'm tired of them wasting my time answering the phone in the course of my business day and wish they would just go away

DirectBinturong
Review #1517296 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Homeadvisor - Class action lawsuit

False leads, not refunding unreturned calls from leads and other leads turned out to be people not to even have the money to buy materials, let alone, do the projects.

Bad quality
Review #1511736 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1511736.

Homeadvisor - Selling my phone number as a lead?

I had never even went on to the homeadvisor website until this morning... and that was not until after I had received 10+ phone calls from various contractors 5 states away saying that I had requested asbestos testing.

I contacted homeadvisor and was told they can not help me because I had to have been the person who signed up. I have the name of the person who allegedly signed up and he is a debt collection attorney who does not own the property that homeadvisor is selling along with my phone number.

Read
Review #1510365 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1510365.

Homeadvisor - Had a spend target of $650 / was charged $4,300.00

They offer you a spend target. We set ours at $650.

When our credit card was charged over $4,300, homeadvisors said they spend target does not include the opportunities leads they sent. They have a bunch of different lead categories to confuse you and overcharge you.

They also sent us a bunch of leads that were not even in our covered area. When we called to complain they offered us a credit of $250!

BrawnyFlounder
Pricing issue
Price reduction
Review #1507075 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Homeadvisor - Did not request anything but they had an order

Did not request services but was solicited daily for services. I was happy when I realized I could save time by deleting the voicemails on my phone on my drive home everyday since it was a daily exercise and could be 3-10 per day. Never owned a home, just listed my mom's home on Zillow for 2 weeks over a year ago.

CuddlyIbis
Bad quality
Review #1506475 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Homeadvisor in Northeast Jefferson, Colorado - My $675.00 roof cleaning looks awful!

I contacted Home Advisor on January 19, 2019 to get the names of top-rated companies to clean the roof of my rambler. They gave me three companies, whom I contacted through their site.

The first company contacted me, listened to the details and quoted me $400.00 for the job. Then John Higgins, owner of ProKleen, contacted me. I talked to him on the phone, explained that we lease the house for our private preschool. I told him that our landlords live in another state, but that I was authorized to choose a contractor and negotiate the details.

I explained that I was concerned about a company NOT coming to see the job - that the issues might be worse and the price would go up, once they got there. John came to the house, looked at the roof - we have a shake roof on the rambler, and the patio has corrugated fiberglass that covers the length of the house. I t had a lot of debris, especially in the middle, which was causing the roof to leak. He also said he would get the debris off the roof of the small studio in the backyard for no extra charge.

He quoted me $600. I immediate went in and told my sister the quote and my landlord to tell her the quote. I have the emails to back this up. He explained that in order for the chemicals to work, the temp has to be above 50 degrees, and I asked if we should delay the job until it was warmer, and he said no.

We scheduled the cleaning for January 28 at 11:00. I explained that getting it done BEFORE nap time was best. I'm not unreasonable, and I understand that other jobs take longer than expected, but John was TWO HOURS LATE, and did not call to give me a heads up or ETA. When he showed up at 1:05, he was eating chips when he came to the door, and did not seem concerned that he was so late.

If he had called, and told me how late he was going to be, I would have rescheduled. He got there right at nap time, and I explained that the kids were just getting to sleep. He was not concerned at all, but I had talked about the fact that we had a school and that it was important to cause the kids and parents a lot of problems, since they come and go at staggered times. I asked him once he got started, if the moss and debris was worse than he thought, and he said no.

He also spent a lot of the job time by his work truck, talking on his cell phone. He did put tarps down, in some places, but there was a lot of debris to clean up when he left. He finally finished, I had a check ready, and asked him the price with the taxes. He quoted me $742.50.

He was nice enough to charge me the sales tax where his business is located, rather than the high sales tax we have in our county. I was very surprised, but I paid him and he left. He emailed me the invoice, and that's when I found out he had charged me $675.00, instead of the $600 he quoted me at the initial visit. I contacted him by email, questioning the amount, and saying he had quoted me $600.

He argued that he had gone right back to his office and written down $600- 700. I have had years of experience working with vendors and contractors, and I would NEVER leave a job quote open ended like that. We exchanged emails and talked about how late he was, did not give us a quote in writing; etc. All this is to say, I want a professional to come and look at my roof.

The moss was heavy on the shakes, and it's still there, but it's WHITE. The roof is free of the debris, but it does not look like it was professionally cleaned.

UnselfishYorkshireTerrier431
14023 Denver West Parkway, Golden, CO 80401
I didn’t like
Home advisor rep kept calling to ask me about the service
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1506404 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Homeadvisor - Harassing phone calls

Received several harassing phone calls. Wish I hadn’t signed up.

Read
Review #1505313 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1505313.

Homeadvisor - Stealing Your Money

In error, I signed up with this company to try and make my small business grow. Instead, they are sucking up all of my profits!!!

They would put a small company under real quick!! They've done all the complaints others have listed to us!! About 20 bogus leads to 1 good one, charging for leads that that you should get credits for-sucking money WEEKLY for these bogus leads, then charging a monthly fee, on top of a yearly fee-and they're very dishonest-told I was getting credit for a lead and they didn't give it to me. Deducted it from my card anyway.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY BUSINESS SIGNING UP WITH THESE PEOPLE!! YOU'LL DEEPLY REGRET IT!!!!!!

AuspiciousDiscus
ALL OF THE ABOVE
Preferred solution
Cancellation without a lot of fees and repurcussion
Review #1497897 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Homeadvisor - Biggest Rip off for a business to join

Waste of time and money! Program is no explained thoroughly.

Leads are worthless. All they want is to charge your credit card on file and can't give you a good enough reason for charging it.

OilyShrimp
I didn’t like
Customer care and the poor service they provided, Falsely misresprsented themselves, False leads and no refunds
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1495803 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Homeadvisor Customer Service

Phone:
(877) 800-3177
All Homeadvisor Contacts

Homeadvisor - An atempt to rip me off

Requested quotes on a new Roof on a 1250 square foot house. I don't remember the company and the agent would not leave written quote.

He quoted me over $20,000.00 Then talked to his office and came down 10% if they could use my name at other appointments. The company claimed to be local but their home office was not here in Milwaukee but in Illinois. I found a local contractor who did the work himself for $4,500.00.

I was offended and believe they thought that they were dealing with an 80 year old man who could be taken advantage of. Be careful ,Home Advisor seems to be loose on their checking the reputation of who they give your name to.

TremendousSalmon
Tags
Pricing issue
Review #1493688 is a subjective opinion of poster.